Common Blades All-Wood Blades in China

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Is the Clipper CR (considering that they are in the 7mm thickness) still a looping blade? or is it much more of a hitting blade? Does it have enough flex to use effectively a boosted DHS H3 Provincial in lets say 40 degrees? I am sorry for asking alot of questions it's because I haven't tried a blade that is in the 7mm range. the thickest one I have tried are about 6.2mm and it is a clipper clone.

Thanks

I only played it with eurojap rubbers and never played the vanilla Clipper. It's a pretty good blade, and you can play a looping game with it, but I think it's better for a more aggressive style. (If looping blade means a blade suited for a slow, spinny style). With T64 and Blufire M1 it had high throw, but I didn't felt it really flexible. It's not a hitting blade either, but not a typical "looping blade". Note that I used it with max thickness T64 and M1, both boosted (by the previous owner).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Clipper cc is the fastest and also feels hardest. I am not gonna include the clipper rosewood since technically it is not a clipper wood.

Thats what I thought too but the lasta said that the cr is faster so I did more research and found out that what he is saying is actually true cause in a lab test conducted by TTGear Lab wherein they set the clipper CR and CC as their benchmark in measuring the speed of blades through something called Elasticity Indices which according to them is directly concerned with the rebound speed of the blade and its additional kick when the player hits the ball very hard.

Also i do not think the frequency test is all that is to speed as there are slower blades that have a higher frequency recorded than the clipper wood when i last checked the database of frequencies put up by forum members from another forum.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Also i do not think the frequency test is all that is to speed as there are slower blades that have a higher frequency recorded than the clipper wood when i last checked the database of frequencies put up by forum members from another forum.

I totally agree that frequency is just more of a way to determine stiffness rather than relative speed of the blades because most innerfiber blades register low numbers as I have observed in the database put up in other forums. However I do not have any knowledge how they conducted the test. I do not know what methods have been used