DAN PLAYS SECOND MATCH! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 11

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! Here we go, our 11th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! Dan has been thrown into the mix for a second time, Pocket Rocket takes on Daniel Moses in the ultimate revenge match, this episode is HUGE!

Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Kingfisher side who are currently 9th on the table. Have they got what it takes, can Pocket Rocket get his revenge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Nowadays everybody hides their serves.
Even pocket rocket...
Screenshot_20200502-173601_YouTube.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Maybe I am only one who doesn't like the way it made, but I can't watch when camera every 5 sec jump from face to face and sometime show game. I would love to see this matches without interruptions, other players talks etc ...

Every other match on YouTube and on the ITTF website is filmed the way you say. I for one, and I'm sure lots of people would agree with me, really like the dramatised format.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
Every other match on YouTube and on the ITTF website is filmed the way you say. I for one, and I'm sure lots of people would agree with me, really like the dramatised format.

Agreed, the editing and personalized style is what makes it so great, keep it up Dan.

I feel for Pocket Rocket as I struggle with exactly that lobbing style, maybe it's because we're not that tall. As a side note, these guys are at a pretty damn high level, yet you still have people thinking very good players like Dan Moses.. Adam Barbrow etc aren't playing "seriously". Amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Agreed, the editing and personalized style is what makes it so great, keep it up Dan.

I feel for Pocket Rocket as I struggle with exactly that lobbing style, maybe it's because we're not that tall. As a side note, these guys are at a pretty damn high level, yet you still have people thinking very good players like Dan Moses.. Adam Barbrow etc aren't playing "seriously". Amazing.

I would argue it is really smashing technique and practice, Pocket Rocket plays too many topspins so Moses has to do less with the ball. Moses is pretty good at attacking too, so he doesn't give you points off like most people with that style, but in any case, it is a very hard style to play against if you don't play against it regularly. If you have one such player in your club, you get better at dealing with it.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Man, Pocket got the RAMBO BLOOD LUST KILL syndrome way too bad too often. The few times he attempted a drop shot, even if it wasn't double bounce, made dude move to the table, often with good results. Pockets smashes were to places dude had only to reach or one step.

Pocket took too much risk needlessly. Pocket has the touch to move guy in and the spin to make him pop it up and the power to finish if he creates angles... but pocket got lured like a fish into pounding the ball to mostly same or predictable spot. He knows it and like Rambo, hard to overcome nature. Pocket gunna get it soon enough when players bait him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Man, Pocket got the RAMBO BLOOD LUST KILL syndrome way too bad too often. The few times he attempted a drop shot, even if it wasn't double bounce, made dude move to the table, often with good results. Pockets smashes were to places dude had only to reach or one step.

Pocket took too much risk needlessly. Pocket has the touch to move guy in and the spin to make him pop it up and the power to finish if he creates angles... but pocket got lured like a fish into pounding the ball to mostly same or predictable spot. He knows it and like Rambo, hard to overcome nature. Pocket gunna get it soon enough when players bait him.

Generally I agree, but if he gave Moses a weaker smash to his FH side, Pocket probably would face a heavy topspin or counterloop back. I would say, he either should have tried more dropshots or smash off the bounce. With the latter he still takes big risks, but it's more rewarding.