Shipping to Philippines

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Hello Guys,

Any Filipino TTD Member here, that manage to order equipment internationally? I'm a bit scared since I don't know if shipping from overseas is restricted because of the pandemic. TT11 is where I'll be buying my equipment does anyone know if shipping from overseas is allowed in this time?

Thank you. For further information address will be in Luzon and still under ECQ.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Not in the Phlippines but TT11 orders took ~5 weeks to get to China.

You might be better off with Aliexpress.

Also ordered from the Korean Nexy store (they have other brands too), pretty quick.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
im in the philippines right now, i ordered twice at tt11 from march and april, it came 7-8 days, you just have to pick up at the nearest dhl branch office in your area or call their hotline number in the philippines where to pick up your package, i also have order in aliexpress last march, the order is stock i think in singapore it is not moving, until now the package is nowhere

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Hello Guys,

Any Filipino TTD Member here, that manage to order equipment internationally? I'm a bit scared since I don't know if shipping from overseas is restricted because of the pandemic. TT11 is where I'll be buying my equipment does anyone know if shipping from overseas is allowed in this time?

Thank you. For further information address will be in Luzon and still under ECQ.

heres my DHL track, ordered at tt11 last march 23, pick up my package at april 1, if you live around metro manila, it will arrive faster, i live far from the manila.

Screenshot (15).jpg

Reactions: Eunnel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
So it wasn't delivered to your door? where did you pick it up?

only essential package is allowed to be delivered because of the ecq, so i have to pick up at my nearest dhl branch, call the local local dhl hotline when they received your package in their warehouse and ask them where to pick up your package. usually they will send in your nearest address

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
only essential package is allowed to be delivered because of the ecq, so i have to pick up at my nearest dhl branch, call the local local dhl hotline when they received your package in their warehouse and ask them where to pick up your package. usually they will send in your nearest address

I see you are using an SDC Custom Blade. Did you have that shipped to the Philippines? If yes, through what courier? thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I see you are using an SDC Custom Blade. Did you have that shipped to the Philippines? If yes, through what courier? thanks

my sdc blade is shipped through air mail, pick up at my local post office here in more than two weeks, international air mail is almost impossible right now here in our country because of this covid, i think DHL is the fastest right now in our situation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
my sdc blade is shipped through air mail, pick up at my local post office here in more than two weeks, international air mail is almost impossible right now here in our country because of this covid, i think DHL is the fastest right now in our situation
Have you ordered any blades from SDC more recently? Curious about the shipping times nowadays.