Greetings!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
Dear friends, greetings from India! Being a long time lurker on this forum, I have always enjoyed and appreciated the very diverse topics of discussion, and have learned a lot from the wisdom and experience that seems to be in abundance here!
While I always head to the discussions on "New Equipment" for obvious reasons, Carl's poignant words about having some money left over at the end of the month to buy your daughter a present struck a chord with me.
Being a Surgeon and the son of a Pharmacologist (hi Baal!), the Corona virus discussions, which have been a scourge to practically every country in the world (with the exception of the U.S!), is something that I read very regularly to update myself. I had no idea table tennis buffs could write so eloquently about the subtleties of a loop drive on one hand, and the molecular genetics of the Corona virus on the other!
Thank you again for this wonderful forum; I feel as if I have known you all for years! I look forward to gaining immensely from your thoughts and advice, thus helping me grow and progress in the never ending journey of this beautiful game of table tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
the Corona virus discussions, which have been a scourge to practically every country in the world (with the exception of the U.S!)

sorry,don't get it.

Please explain