What is your TT superpower?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Some coaching videos recommend developing a special skill to frighten opponents. This could be a range of hard to read services, a very powerful backhand or an effective strawberry flick. The idea is that you are known to have this weapon and opponents are concerned about playing you.

Your special skill may be your attitude- perhaps you have a "never give up" mindset or be super confident knowing that you can't be beaten. Perhaps you like to upset your opponent by muttering under your breath about dodgy services and their luck in getting nets and edges. On the other hand your special skill could be your equipment such as having a fast rubber on one side and antispin on the other or a Jpen grip with long pips- that would frighten me!

What is your special power and how do you develop and use it?

This user has no status.
I would say, that my superpower is my passion for the sport. No matter how bad I lose or how disappointed I am with my progress: Nothing can stop me from picking up my bag and heading towards the practice hall again. Apart from corona that is ...

Jokes aside (although I really do love the sport) I would say my serves save my ass every now and then. Especially a topspin serve which is disguised as backspin.

Reactions: dhyeymehta
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
People say that I have very powerful and spinny backhand topspin relative to my rating.

edit: From today on, playgrounds in Bavaria are opened again. I realized my backhand is not my super power anymore. I was a complete mess. Haha

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
relative to my level my block, especially the "miracle block" against the opponents killer attacks

i never go back from the table, i try to focus on watching the ball and thats it.. years of training lol

instinctively, i cover my middle / switch point which is an obvious target rather well, i can stretch either direction, and -key- i know how to relax my grip to absorb the energy of the incoming ball, to maximize the chances of putting the ball on the table.

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
hi , we can gain real super power that will change your life like super learning etc...