Life of a dignics rubber

says Aging is a killer
My Dignics lasts a long time

It definitely is a long lasting rubber. I have D05 black on both sides. One sheet is about a year old and the other is 6 months old. I can't tell the difference in performance. With no league play happening, I play regularly on my robot which is much harder on the rubbers.
My judgement of rubber quality is not sensitive enough to say how much degradation has taken place, but I definitely don't have a desire or need to renew either.

Last edited:
Reactions: pingpongholic10
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
I boost it. 3 layers on FH 4 layers on bh with tempo falco long My FH rubber still plays like new after 4 months. My BH rubber still plays like new after 3 month. I multiball hard core and hit pretty hard. Dignics just doesn't seem to age. Boosting just softens it. The top sheep doesn't lose it's grip unlike tenergies where after 2 weeks the topsheet lose grip (hense pro player switch every 2 weeks).

Reactions: Tinykin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
, Dignics 05 is not available on Butterflyonline.com. ... I am sorry to report that this rubber has a new(!) topsheet, thus one may ... I'll definitely have to try one for myself just to see if Dignics 05 lives up to the hype

says Aging is a killer
Oops! D05 now dead

Just today I was playing v robot and FH D05 made a funny sound when the ball hit a part of the rubber. I removed the rubber and found this split. This the older rubber. It's just about 1 year old.

D05 split.jpg