Request for reviews of my rubbers

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Baracuda's well known and liked. It's spinny, and much more temperate than most of its kind.

T25 is more of a dark horse. It's not used all that much; I have never met anyone using it. Ever. It's also not available on test blades at the local BTY shop. On paper it looks promising, but in real life it's probably not all that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I always thought Barracuda was kind a slow untill recently when I came back to it but this time well boosted . Simply love it.
T25FX was one of the best BH rubbers I had come across. Don't think the ordinary T25 justify it's price

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
Barracuda is v good

I am new here and I want to know the strength of a donic baracuda on the forehand and tenergy 25 on the backhand
that's if you like spin barracuda is the best rubber as good as tenergy 05 for brush looping . its high throw the highest l have tried only 05 comes close . play spin ups with a almost closed bat you have to have a fast arm speed or its slow . . boost it if you want the speed of tenergy 05, and the cost is much less than half price of 05 . . its best close to table spin brush play and with a fast blade l play off+ its good with a hard stiff blade cos the sponge is not hard , its 45 scale hardness don't know much about 25 tenergy but v different from former . its for fast low driving mostly . your 2 rubbers seem too different barracuda v high arc and 25 low arc !