My thoughts on Dignics 09c

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I was thinking if I was going to try 09c I might do the same thing. Did you check what the weight difference was?

It was maybe 2 to 4 grams per sheet. Not much, but for me a big difference since I hate head heavy stuff and use hard sponges. I don't get much more out of thicker hard sponge.

Reactions: yoass and Sedis
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
The closest one I could come up with that is sponsored by Butterfly but disses Tenergy/Dignics is Shibaev.

cache.php

@41:25, https://tv.ittf.com/video/shibaev-alexander-calderano-hugo/1683278
https://tischtennis-deutschland.tv/...zech-open-2019-shibaev-rus-hugo-calderano-bra

;):D:D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
It was maybe 2 to 4 grams per sheet. Not much, but for me a big difference since I hate head heavy stuff and use hard sponges. I don't get much more out of thicker hard sponge.

After being cut to the blade? Not a fan of head heavy either.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
So, the life of D09c seems to be pretty good. And it maintains tack throughout the life?

I use H3 neo provincial 39* right now and I’m tired of these things being toast after a couple months. I was not on board for T05 cuz those things were toast quickly too.

But this Dignics longevity is making me wonder about the Butterfly kool-aid again. With a tacky sheet and hard sponge maybe now they have my flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
So, the life of D09c seems to be pretty good. And it maintains tack throughout the life?

I use H3 neo provincial 39* right now and I’m tired of these things being toast after a couple months. I was not on board for T05 cuz those things were toast quickly too.

But this Dignics longevity is making me wonder about the Butterfly kool-aid again. With a tacky sheet and hard sponge maybe now they have my flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bad news for you: every rubber is gonna be done after a couple of months if you play a lot. that's just the way it is. if you hit hard enough and have proper technique and play often, no rubber is gonna be good after 3 months.
if you have low standards you can still play with it but "good"? no

Reactions: zeio and matzreenzi