Fast blade

says If I used to play with a carbon blade and I switched to...
says If I used to play with a carbon blade and I switched to...
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
If I used to play with a carbon blade and I switched to a regular on Will it have a bad affect on my game
If so can you recommend a good fast carbon blade with good control under 150$
If not can you recommend a good fast blade with good control under 150$

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Context is key:
-How good are you?
-What do you currently play with?
-Do you have a video of you playing?
-Do you have access to decent, regular coaching?
-Are clubs even open where you live at the moment?

Without the above information, putting in my detective hat I have tried to collect all the information you have provided to this forum and can come up with this recommendation: buy my Adidas Challenge Speed off me, it's a really good 7 ply offensive bat with good control and a nice flared handle. I'll send it to you for £25 + postage. ;)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
OP was second in national championships and he need advice for blade????

Sounds like dude OP is no Pilgrim, eh?

Maybe OP is obessing whether to go with the Yinhe T8, the T10, or T11...

Maybe someone should tell the OP that ALL THREE of those blades, a large pizza, and 24 beers will cost less than his stated budget... and he would still money leftover to buy a subway pass.

Reactions: lasta
says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
Oct 2019
OP was second in national championships and he need advice for blade????

There's no harm in needing help. I would be asking questions with blades and rubbers too because I only stick to what I like and prefer not to experiment a lot. Same situation, regional champion for years and came 1st runner up in National Open, NCAA player, etc.

But to answer the question, I enjoyed using the Primorac Carbon when I was younger. It has a lot of control for me. There is also no harm in switching back to an all wood blade. It will be slower than the carbon blade, of course, but having a lot of control while working on improving your shots is a great exchange.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
There's no harm in needing help. I would be asking questions with blades and rubbers too because I only stick to what I like and prefer not to experiment a lot. Same situation, regional champion for years and came 1st runner up in National Open, NCAA player, etc.

Depend when it was, recently or many years ago. I can't imagine somebody like Nikhil Kumar or Michael Tran ask here for equipment advise