Zoran Primorac vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, we're back with another 1 set challenge and this time it's with table tennis legend Zoran Primorac! The Croatian player has been world ranked at number 2 and played in 7 Olympics Games, and won 2 World Cups! Zoran is still actively involved in table tennis, hes the Chair of the ITTF Athletes Commission and coach for UMMC Ekaterinburg in Russia. Enjoy!

Here's the full video which looked at the blade Zoran's uses:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
wow DAN, i felt you were playing very well, but he got everything back...

these guys are so good, I think the only way to steal some points (apart from their mistakes) is to use a lot of variations and try to surprise them, even if its not your "normal" game. You are playing nice TT but attacks are mostly at the same rhythm pace and length. It's like a playing a drill. Taking the ball earlier and/or aiming for the side of the tables - with bounce nearer to the net - and of course surprise with serves.

There are a lot of great rallies but I think you've won only (a very nice) one towards the end, and then he missed 2 or 3 times.

Reactions: TTstyle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
I think this is the most serious match I have seen Dan play against a pro and Zoran made it look so effortless and at ease without being ridiculous. He is an incredible player. Great match, but the moaning really took a lot away from it. The moaning is still haunting me and will probably result in nightmares :D

Reactions: yoass