says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey all

We at TableTennisDaily have produced a new video that shows the training that takes place to reach the greatest heights in table tennis. A fantastic speech by Hiphoppreacher has allowed us to put this montage together. The music is by explosions in the sky.

beijingteam.jpg

Hope you enjoy the production - The Inspiring Chinese National Table Tennis Team

"Pain is Temporary"​

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson

So we ask you the question, how do China time and time again produce World and Olympic Champions?

Hope you enjoyed the montage! :)
TableTennisDaily

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
Hope not to sound attacking, but it was only a compilation of all long-time available clips on youtube... Saw no new footage. Was kind of anticipating on that :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Inspirational and very original video,good work Dan:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hope not to sound attacking, but it was only a compilation of all long-time available clips on youtube... Saw no new footage. Was kind of anticipating on that :(

Thanks for feedback :). It was just to show the inspiration and determination of the Chinese National Tean

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I think everyone can find something inspiring in it, I'm glad I watched it this morning before I went on my one hour run up the steep port hills in Christchurch. Blisters the size of my big toe on the bottom of my soles but I just kept thinking: PAIN IS TEMPORARY!!! haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I think everyone can find something inspiring in it, I'm glad I watched it this morning before I went on my one hour run up the steep port hills in Christchurch. Blisters the size of my big toe on the bottom of my soles but I just kept thinking: PAIN IS TEMPORARY!!! haha

Haha I know, injury kept me from playing more than a year. But last week I did my first practice session, and as soon as the backhand killers get on the table there's just no way back :D Still need to keep working on my physical condition though :p

says wah sama dong kalo gitu... maen pingpong dari kelas...
says wah sama dong kalo gitu... maen pingpong dari kelas...
Nov 2011
like my post before, it's because they have more than 1 billion people to pray for them and to be selected :D
btw, nice video Mr. Dan