Joola Rossi Emotion - what would be similar performing blades in other brands

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Greetings! I have been using an old Joola Rossi Emotion for several years now. I bought it second hand. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) is my choice among my dozen or so wood and carbon blades. I can't find a supplier for my blade in the country. I wonder what would be the equivalent or similar in performance to of JRE among other brands. I hear that Innerforce of Butterfly is supposedly similar in build and performance, but there are several versions of the Innerforce blades. Now what about the other brands like Stiga, Donic, Xiom, Tibhar, Nittaku and Andro. Please share your thoughts. All comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. God bless

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
Nexy Spartacus
Donic Waldner Legend Carbon
Friendship/729 V-6
Donic Li Ping Kitex
Palio Legend 3
TSP Hino-carbon Power
Tibhar Red Cypress

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Greetings! I have been using an old Joola Rossi Emotion for several years now. I bought it second hand. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) is my choice among my dozen or so wood and carbon blades. I can't find a supplier for my blade in the country. I wonder what would be the equivalent or similar in performance to of JRE among other brands. I hear that Innerforce of Butterfly is supposedly similar in build and performance, but there are several versions of the Innerforce blades. Now what about the other brands like Stiga, Donic, Xiom, Tibhar, Nittaku and Andro. Please share your thoughts. All comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. God bless

Go to this thread:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...th-ej-quot-SALE&highlight=joola+rossi+emotion

Ask Vrael if he still is selling his Rossi Emotion. Maybe send him a PM because he has not posted on the forum for a while but he is still around.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
if you want I can sell you my joola aruna off.
it's the same as rossi emotion with different handle.
I never used it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
Nexy Spartacus
Friendship/729 V-6
Donic Li Ping Kitex
Palio Legend 3
TSP Hino-carbon Power
Tibhar Red Cypress

Joola Rosskopf Emotion

hinoki-koto-carbon-ayous-carbon-koto-hinoki

Friendship/729 V-6 for sure not same as JRE.
limba-ayous–aramid/carbon-kiri-aramid/carbon-ayous-limba

Kiso Hinoki-Carbon-Kiri-Carbon-Kiso Hinoki

Donic Li Ping Kitex
Kiso hinoki-ayous-texalium-kiri-texalium-ayous-kiso hinoki

Palio Legend 3
5 Wood+2ALC: Hinoki-(?)-ALC-Kiri-ALC-(?)-Hinoki

All blades you listed nothing similar to JRE