Donic waldner senso carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I've been told that this blade, dwsc give a great feedback and the feeling is good.. large sweetspot

Anyone who have experienced with this blade?

And can you compared to xiom offensive s in terms control, sweetspot and etc

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

Waldner senso carbon has a somewhat bigger sweetspot due to the carbon layers however back when the ball was at 40mm, the blade was not that fast probably at off speed only and not at off+. It should be a little faster than offensive s.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Waldner senso carbon has a somewhat bigger sweetspot due to the carbon lahers however back when the ball was at 40mm, the blade was not that fast probably at off speed only and not at off+. It should be a little faster than offensive s.

Thanks yogi

It's still worth to play with dwsc nowadays? I tend to get a big sweetspot in a range of that price

I just like to feel the ball more, but suits for my rakza 7/dna m

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
The wsc is a good blade but feels a little hollow. Played with it for a long time. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you like.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Reactions: adni361
Thanks yogi

It's still worth to play with dwsc nowadays? I tend to get a big sweetspot in a range of that price

I just like to feel the ball more, but suits for my rakza 7/dna m

If you need more speed, you can always get a faster rubber yet retain a good amount of control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
If you need more speed, you can always get a faster rubber yet retain a good amount of control.
What an upgrade from rakza 7 can you recommend yogi? For more speed than rakza 7..

What an upgrade from rakza 7 can you recommend yogi? For more speed than rakza 7..

Rakza X. Rakza Z is so good but it is tacky and has a hard sponge 50 degrees up. If you like hard sponge then Rakza Z is the way to go.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Finally i bought donic senso carbon with 2 rakza 7
Already tried couple hours

I can say, this blade don't have a lot of feeling or big sweet spot like everyone said.. the worst i felt

So much effort for looping, drive, slow.. etc
The bounce of rakza 7 is like decrease

I don't understand, really
I never been disappointed like this

Sanwei m8 have better feeling, control.. etc. I mean the difference is so far with this undarated blade

Already used a lot of blade, like bty innerforce layer alc, viscaria, yinhe, dhs 301 .. etc almost always used rakza 7

But this one disappointed me

I just want to have blade like sanwei m8.. but better speed, more dynamic and more consistent

I'm sure, i'm done everything right for the gluing.. used dhs no15 always

f78de68a325ab9d1d8dd5d4ec156d25a.jpg

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I tell you what, If I had that Waldner blade AND some new sheets of Rzk-7... I would be one heavy spinning hard hitting mo-fo.

That is, if it was glued on properly. It is possible to put rubber on too soon and ruin the glue job, I did that before (even yesterday I did that for first time in over a year) and a pro coach did that once in Korea too with one of my rubbers. It can happen.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
There is no such thing as "just like...but better".

At least now you know what you don't like. Try to be objective and specific about the aspects that deterred you and screen your next purchase based on that.