Question on harimoto super zlc

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
What's the difference between that and jun/zjk super zlc?

I am getting a hang of BTY stuff right now, they just rebrand their blade with XXX ${carbon} where XXX = the players name. So harimoto super zlc is zjk super zlc refresh?

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
From what butterfly says,

Harimoto szlc is inner super woven carbon fibre , where as MJszlc and ZJKszlc are outer super woven carbon fibre.

Which also means, that Harimoto szlc will feel more woody as compared to the other two. From one of the online reviews I saw, it has a high curve and a long trajectory, which means it is a fast blade.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
All of the Harimoto line of blades are "Innerforce" style with the carbon layer next to the core and with Limba outer wood.

Also all of the Harimoto blades are 158x152mm (slightly larger than ZJK, viscaria, Jun)

The interesting thing is that for the Harimoto Super ZLC they made it 6.2mm thick. The Harimoto ALC is 6.0mm and the Harimoto ZLC is 5.7mm.

I have a custom made Inner style Super ZLC with limba outer and 157x150, 5.9mm and it is super fast. Not a lot of dwell time. I wonder if the larger head and thicker blade makes the Harimoto Super ZLC more controllable.

Reactions: rbtitco
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
All of the Harimoto line of blades are "Innerforce" style with the carbon layer next to the core and with Limba outer wood.

Also all of the Harimoto blades are 158x152mm (slightly larger than ZJK, viscaria, Jun)

The interesting thing is that for the Harimoto Super ZLC they made it 6.2mm thick. The Harimoto ALC is 6.0mm and the Harimoto ZLC is 5.7mm.

I have a custom made Inner style Super ZLC with limba outer and 157x150, 5.9mm and it is super fast. Not a lot of dwell time. I wonder if the larger head and thicker blade makes the Harimoto Super ZLC more controllable.
While I was watching the online review, I felt that Hszlc also has the issue of dwell time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
While I was watching the online review, I felt that Hszlc also has the issue of dwell time.

It would not surprise me. (My inner super zlc) It has quite a catapult effect. Super direct and lots of spin if your timing is right. But quite unforgiving compared to viscaria and Long 5x.