Butterfly Innerforce ALC or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Hello,

well i hope that i can start playing soon.
Well last season i switched between normal spin game and long pips. Well the goal was defence but most of the time the opponnent pushed and yeah if i use the pips the ball goes high or they are afraid and i win because of them.

I wanted to switch because i thought defence would be fun but in the league i play it is not possible.

Well topspin is fun too of course but i need to get more on the table xD

So now to my question.

I thought of getting two vega pros in max/2.0 or both 2.0 i am not sure and a Butterfly Innerforce ALC or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon as a blade because i think it is a controlled combo i believe and i can work with it and get better.

But i dont know which one of these two blades and i hope you can help me.

This user has no status.
Hello,

well i hope that i can start playing soon.
Well last season i switched between normal spin game and long pips. Well the goal was defence but most of the time the opponnent pushed and yeah if i use the pips the ball goes high or they are afraid and i win because of them.

I wanted to switch because i thought defence would be fun but in the league i play it is not possible.

Well topspin is fun too of course but i need to get more on the table xD

So now to my question.

I thought of getting two vega pros in max/2.0 or both 2.0 i am not sure and a Butterfly Innerforce ALC or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon as a blade because i think it is a controlled combo i believe and i can work with it and get better.

But i dont know which one of these two blades and i hope you can help me.

Try talking to Hipnotic at SDC blades. He can make a blade to suit what you are looking for with better quality and lower cost.

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have used WSUC (Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon) which has a similar design as WSC. However, these Donic blades have hollow handle which therefore, have different weight management especially when you put heavy rubbers on the blade. On the other hand, I found that Butterfly blades do tend to have better weight balance and overall a premium feel. Donic blade on the other hand does also have solid construction and should not pose any issues from quality standpoint. I am using ZJK ALC and TB ALC since last 3 years more so because I like to weight balance and tend to like the feel of ALC more. You can search for a detailed review posted by me about WSUC in the Equipment section. Hope this helps.