Yasaka Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard rubbers

Did you notice any difference in spin between Golden Tango rubbers and the Rakza Z rubbers? Or they are about the same?

And thanks for the review, this rubber seems really good
Seem equal in spin with a more Chinese-like feel on the Tango.

Hi yogi_bear, how is the speed of Rakza Z compared to Vega X and does the hardness feels somewhat same ? (or does one feel softer vs the other?)

Thanks!
Vega x is supposedly softer at 47.5 degrees while my rakza z regular is at least 50 degrees. The rakza is somewhat faster by a all margin due to its tackiness reducing some of the speed.

Reactions: P1ngP0ng3r
says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
Vega x is supposedly softer at 47.5 degrees while my rakza z regular is at least 50 degrees. The rakza is somewhat faster by a all margin due to its tackiness reducing some of the speed.

I am a bit confused here, are you saying the rakza is harder and thus faster but only barely because of the tackiness ?

So what is the best hybrid rubber? Now that there are so many options.
I would say the Rakza Z Extra Hard is good, Omega 7 China Guang and Joola Golden Tango PS. All 3 are good.

Maybe it was not a proper quality sheet of Golden Tango PS I got, but it was fast, I mean really fast, monstrously spinny even with little effort, and pretty hard to control. IF Rakza Z's the significant improvement in the control department over T PS, while it comes with its spin and speed, then it must be a huge success in the near future!

Yogi, how do you compare Rakza Z's to Kokutaku 007 Pro.Selected ? Let's say a well boosted Pro.Selected ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I wonder how would the Z be in 2.0mm? It's a hard rubber and I guess it won't be easy to bottom it out. My concern is the weight of the max... Also, Yogi have probably mentioned the ability to open against back spin but I missed that moment so how is it? Thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I know very well the Rakza X cause I've been playing with it for quite some time and know its properties very well. Could anyone familiar with both make a comparison between the X and Z ?
BTW , I miss the Y in the bunch . It will be a spot on to have a Rakza Y. Could have been so questionable...

Reactions: bricec