Yasaka Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews

Comparison between 09c and Rakza Z. The player/trainer who's testing them has a very decent technique. Just from watching I can spot some differences between 09c and Z but due to the completely unintelligible auto-translated subtitles I don't know what he is saying about the rubbers...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Comparison between 09c and Rakza Z. The player/trainer who's testing them has a very decent technique. Just from watching I can spot some differences between 09c and Z but due to the completely unintelligible auto-translated subtitles I don't know what he is saying about the rubbers...

I would say his technique is very adequate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I finally bought a sheet of Rakza Z in max. thickness. I previously played with Joola Golden Tango PS max. (forehand) on Latika Carbon, so I can compare those two. On the same blade Rakza Z is definitely a bit faster and bouncier, even compared to a new sheet of GT PS. I would say the topsheet feels a bit harder; spin capability seemed equal to me. Hardness is about the same, the sponge may be slightly softer than GT PS.

I finally bought a sheet of Rakza Z in max. thickness. I previously played with Joola Golden Tango PS max. (forehand) on Latika Carbon, so I can compare those two. On the same blade Rakza Z is definitely a bit faster and bouncier, even compared to a new sheet of GT PS. I would say the topsheet feels a bit harder; spin capability seemed equal to me. Hardness is about the same, the sponge may be slightly softer than GT PS.

So it is interesting that so much hype sees the light of the day when the popular rubbers/brands come into question, since, as it appears, Rakza is the same sort of rubber as Joola GT PS, but I don't remember much discussion about Joola as there was no such rubber out yet from Butterfly.

in fairness, I think Rakza Z is really popular now because its price is cheaper than most high-end ESN rubbers. Joola released the Golden Tango and Tango PS more than a year ago I think. They have similarities but performance wise they also have differences. Joola is more focused on its Dynaryz rubbers which are also top notch that is why GT and GT PS seem not to be in discussions these days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
in fairness, I think Rakza Z is really popular now because its price is cheaper than most high-end ESN rubbers. Joola released the Golden Tango and Tango PS more than a year ago I think. They have similarities but performance wise they also have differences. Joola is more focused on its Dynaryz rubbers which are also top notch that is why GT and GT PS seem not to be in discussions these days.

I think part of it is that the Rakza series has much more name recognition than Golden Tango.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

In Poland Rakza Z is more expensive than most of Esn rubbers here on Poland. Joola Golden Tango PS is 30$, Vega China 30$, Blue grip C1 in presale for 45$ ( can't see it now available) while Rakza Z is about 50. (Calculated with exchange rate roughly 3.71)

In Poland Rakza Z is more expensive than most of Esn rubbers here on Poland. Joola Golden Tango PS is 30$, Vega China 30$, Blue grip C1 in presale for 45$ ( can't see it now available) while Rakza Z is about 50. (Calculated with exchange rate roughly 3.71)

must be regional pricing. some sites have 42 usd.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews

In Germany depending on where you buy it it's around 48.90€ incl. VAT or 39,12€ if you buy two rubbers (the usual 20% off if one buys more than one rubber there). Tabletennis11 currently sells it for 33.68€ (normal price 44.90€ and that's even cheaper than a H3 Neo Provincial there). Blue Grip C1/C2 currently 49.90€ (39.92€ for two). If the info from https://schoeler-micke.tabletennis-shop.de/Donic-Blue-Grip-C1.1112021.html is correct than the C1 weights 90g (C2 80g) if that includes the packaging than it would be very light but I highly doubt that (my normal Rakza Z was around 73g uncut) so the C1 is very likely a real brick with maybe 63g (90g * 0.7) cut.

It's be very interesting to know about these differences (J.GT PS vs R. Z), and you can surely have a say on that, yogi

It's be very interesting to know about these differences (J.GT PS vs R. Z), and you can surely have a say on that, yogi
I think i compared them in this thread. You need to go back a few pages before.

Also I am curious about whether Rakza Z become garbage in humid conditions like most of tacky rubbers.

Not able to test it in a very hot and humid weather. I also have not played yet when it is raining outside at the same time.

It seems that we just have crappy yasaka distributor :/

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A6013 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Are import taxes high in your country? Maybe it is that or the distributor really sells it that high?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Are import taxes high in your country? Maybe it is that or the distributor really sells it that high?

The prices of most rubbers here are same as in the rest of Europe. Yasaka seems to be only outlier I've found. We are in the Eu so we are don't have much premium over ESN stuff. (xiom rubbers are even outstandingly cheap here, especially omegas 7 had awesome prices lately) I don't think that rakza is esn though. If I end up buying new rubbers for FH i might consider this Rakza Z. Chinese seller sold me old faulty Battle 2 prov, and is sending me next sheet to compensate, so I guess I have FH rubbers for a year or two, lolz.

I have Joola GTPS on my spare, it feels bad. I can't feel the ball as nicely as on Vega China or Jupiter 2. Even Brick unboosted Battle 2 has better feeling. Is it the same case for Rakza Z?