Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge - Booster/Boosted?

This user has no status.
Hey there!

I just ordered a Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge and am really excited to try it out and eventually switch to it as my main FH rubber.
Now, I was wondering whether it has already some kind of boost effect built in when beginning to play with it or whether it needs extra boosting? ( I am aware that after some time - if there is a boosted effect built in - a booster is needed)

Thanks!

Interesting! Sounds like some love it some hate it lol
I basically trusted what they said on revspin and this sounds really promising there. Generally I am a fan of heavier blades and harder rubbers.
But this thread doesn't really answer whether you need a booster except for one post that indicates that

Revspin is not accurate. first of all you have no idea what are the reviewers playstyle and level of play. Secondly we don't rate the rubbers with the same scale in terms of the rubbers speed, spin, control etc. for instance a beginner might rate a rubber 10 for spin just because that person never tried other rubbers. The ones you should trust are the reviewers and experienced players here in the forum.

As for your question, it really depends on you some like it boosted some do not. I say try it without booster first then make a decision.

Last edited: