Which match would you love to see?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hey everyone..
I dont think we have a topic like that anywhere..
I wanted to put here a question.. Think of a match, that you know that was played, but was not streamed.
And you would really love to see it!
Can you think of one?
I think - if we share these matches, maybe someone will find out he has it.. or knows where it is.. and we can share!
So - which one?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I'm looking for the 1998 Men's World Cup final between Kim Taek Soo and Rosskopf. Played in Shantou, China. The match(1998年世界杯决赛 金泽洙-罗斯科普夫.mpg) was televised likely on CCTV-2, recorded and shared on pan.baidu.com several years ago but I came to the party late.

Another one is the match b/w DN and Ito at the Asian Olympic Qualification for Rio 2016. Played in Hong Kong, China. TV Tokyo has shown clips of different games when they report on these two over the years.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
A couple for me...1) the semi-final of the European Championships in Paris in 1988 between Appelgren and Waldner (Appelgren won 19 in the 5th). This is a match described as one of the best ever by those who saw it: it was shown on Swedish TV. There are some very poor quality excerpts on YouTube where the uploader filmed his TV screen using a handheld videorecorder...:( (well, this was 1988)

and

2) ANY half-decent quality TT videos from the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, preferably with good commentary. Again there are various poor quality ones on YouTube. It was syndicated to various TV channels including Eurosport whose coverage (Matthew Syed, if I recall correctly) was excellent.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSkies
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
2) ANY half-decent quality TT videos from the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, preferably with good commentary. Again there are various poor quality ones on YouTube. It was syndicated to various TV channels including Eurosport whose coverage (Matthew Syed, if I recall correctly) was excellent.

I might have some of those, just not sure about sharing policy, youtube is censoring that kind of videos..

Anyways - videos you guys described are kind of videos that TTCountenance (or something like that) might have in good quality. I think .. he sells them.. not sure, ask him..

A match I am seeking for is this world championships - Michael Maze vs. Aleksandar Karakasevic :)
Who knew they even played? And that it was 4:3? Terrific match?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
i want to see Zeio v NextLevel

Haha.... I probably wouldn't stand a chance.

The match I want to see is ZJK vs Yan An at one or those opens a few years ago. I think Yan An came back from 4-10 in the 7th to win. Wasn't on a TV table.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Haha.... I probably wouldn't stand a chance.

The match I want to see is ZJK vs Yan An at one or those opens a few years ago. I think Yan An came back from 4-10 in the 7th to win. Wasn't on a TV table.

No video here, but that was the 2013 Korean Open.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
You can see Maze is quite clever. He knows karakasevic covers the middle with his bh so he didnt push short to middle just once. Short fh or long wide bh. Lots of young talented European players got killed by karakasevic and they had no idea...