How to properly store WBG?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
WBG should not dry out if the container is air tight. What glue are you using? Is the the glue being exposed to very low temperatures?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nah, Der_ has a point, the vacuum sealed safe container in the basement sewer of safehouse #8 section D-5, otherwise affectionately known as Crackhouse #13 is the only true answer. Unfortunately, those who know how to find it rarely come back to reveal its secrets. :)

Do they have a stockpile of H3 National Blue sponge there? Is this where they make the vaunted D09C? Is this where FZD's Viscaria/Infinity was originally engineered? This may even be where they store the CNT issued National socks and underwear. :)

Reactions: hipnotic
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Dammit, my WBG just dried again... Around 150 ml or so...

How do you store WBG so that it won't dry?

or is it impossible for WBG to not dry? :/

Leave the cap on, tight? :rolleyes:

Jan 2018
:cool:
b3c89b3f4928f4e38d90d450fd8174c0.jpg

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Nah, Der_ has a point, the vacuum sealed safe container in the basement sewer of safehouse #8 section D-5, otherwise affectionately known as Crackhouse #13 is the only true answer. Unfortunately, those who know how to find it rarely come back to reveal its secrets. :)

Do they have a stockpile of H3 National Blue sponge there? Is this where they make the vaunted D09C? Is this where FZD's Viscaria/Infinity was originally engineered? This may even be where they store the CNT issued National socks and underwear. :)

Carl, TTD may THINK you revealing secrets, but those are really a triple deception and sold them their underwear for good measure. As long as Carl does not give enemy governments any clue to the location of the venerable top-secret Schildkröt 900, then it is all good.

IF a player were to store the glue with cap closed in a somewhat dark and coolish place, like say Carl's punishment chamber (basement of C.H #13) then the glue should be good to go.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Jan 2018
I had a bottle of that Haifu water-based glue from 2009. That shit smelled like pig urine but looked like fresh milk for nearly a decade. I stored it at room temperature that could go from near freezing to over 30 degrees Celsius and it stayed bright white and runny the entire time. Gave it a gentle shake before each use to get the ammonia that's trapped under the cap back in the glue, which is what kept it from coagulating. In 2017, I thought I'd had enough of it and just threw it out. It was still as good as new.

I also got a tube of Nittaku Finezip from 2014. Same storage conditions. It turned from bright white to yellow-white in 2017. Still good now but doesn't feel as fresh.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
If it's drying maybe the material being used to bottle up the glue isn't as airtight as it should be. It might be permeable to ammonia or other gases to some extent especially if it is made from plastic.