New Butterfly Rubber Aibis

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Despite the title "Wanted to save Aibiss, the new tacky rubber from Butterfly, but...", it's actually "Everything wrong with Aibiss", just like those "honest" youtube movie reviews.

"Doesn't have the bounce of tension[ed rubber]...Doesn't have the arc of H3...That's just my opinion...Doesn't mean to dis the manufacturer..."

Despite the title "Wanted to save Aibiss, the new tacky rubber from Butterfly, but...", it's actually "Everything wrong with Aibiss", just like those "honest" youtube movie reviews.

"Doesn't have the bounce of tension[ed rubber]...Doesn't have the arc of H3...That's just my opinion...Doesn't mean to dis the manufacturer..."

He really tried to save it, but the rubber is beyond saving lol

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
You all guys are partly right..... Hurricane rubbers are tacky if you pay attention to them. But all of them loos most of the tackiness after warm up..... Do not overthink it... To the rubber it self... I'm definitely interest... So I will try it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
But all of them loos most of the tackiness after warm up...
Are you sure...?
When I umpired FZD, XX and LGY, and had to control their rackets; their rubbers were insanely tacky. Nothing I have seen before, especially XX's rubbers. I had trouble putting his racket back into the bag because it sticked to everything it touched.

Are you sure...?
When I umpired FZD, XX and LGY, and had to control their rackets; their rubbers were insanely tacky. Nothing I have seen before, especially XX's rubbers. I had trouble putting his racket back into the bag because it sticked to everything it touched.

I have never touched their rubber, but I believe they have very minimum tackiness (except maybe for XX is tackier).
If you see CNT player press their blade to the table, they can lift off the blade easily. Try this with tacky rubber, it's very difficult to lift.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I have never touched their rubber, but I believe they have very minimum tackiness (except maybe for XX is tackier).
If you see CNT player press their blade to the table, they can lift off the blade easily. Try this with tacky rubber, it's very difficult to lift.

I can assure you that they are more tacky than you believe, I had a difficult time removing the "rubber measurer" after measuring their rubbers.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nFRTNgRrD0

Reactions: thomas.pong
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Are you sure...?
yes they are tacky .... but only when they are clean ... after warm up there is a lot of residue from the balls on the rubbers and they lost most of the tackiness . My tg2 is the same .

Last edited:
I can assure you that they are more tacky than you believe, I had a difficult time removing the "rubber measurer" after measuring their rubbers.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nFRTNgRrD0

When did you touch their rubbers? Also, do you personally use tacky rubber? Because what you think tacky is maybe not very tacky.

WLQ video is not a valid proof anymore. I believe current h3 is different with the h3 pre plastic ball.

Reactions: TTLOVE
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
When did you touch their rubbers? Also, do you personally use tacky rubber? Because what you think tacky is maybe not very tacky.

WLQ video is not a valid proof anymore. I believe current h3 is different with the h3 pre plastic ball.

I checked their rubbers during the team World championship in 2018, and I can assure you it was tacky.

Perhaps the WLQ video may not be valid proof, but I know for a fact they are tacky due to the fact that I have actually touched their rubbers. Now if you trust my word for it, or not, that is another question.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I checked their rubbers during the team World championship in 2018, and I can assure you it was tacky.

Perhaps the WLQ video may not be valid proof, but I know for a fact they are tacky due to the fact that I have actually touched their rubbers. Now if you trust my word for it, or not, that is another question.

I have the Hurricane 3 of Zhou Yu that he actually used and gave to a friend who gave it to me. I haven't played with it yet but its definately tacky. I know H3 is not supposed to be very tacky, but the National team H3 is different from the province and commercial H3.

Edit: the Zhou Yu H3 felt more tacky then provincial h3, even after it was used. sorry I didn't make that clear.

Last edited:

Bruh, you're missing the point. It's hurricane, of course it's tacky =_=
but it's not that tacky compared to the hurricane/chinese rubbers sold on the market.

Good H3 is not very tacky.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Bruh, you're missing the point. It's hurricane, of course it's tacky =_=
but it's not that tacky compared to the hurricane/chinese rubbers sold on the market.

Good H3 is not very tacky.

Did I really miss your point? You literally said: "I have never touched their rubbers, but I believe they have very minimum tackiness", which I strongly disagree with

V1vq6aJ.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

It is pretty clear to me.that you are the one who is being rude and missing the point. Whether Archyan is wrong or right, he has actually touched the rubbers. When rubbers stick to even trivial things like fingers, that is usually a sign of extreme tackiness. My Dignics 09c wouldn't stick to my fingers as a comparison. Just accept that you disagree with Archyan and stop making it out that he has no clue what he is saying despite having seen and possibly touched the rackets in person. Have you seen the racket of any of the top Chinese players in person?

Last edited:
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
ABD8E8FB-154B-4004-9BCB-C46A1C22D8F7.jpgDD618174-3CE4-40C7-8AEE-0D1AE5F9640C.jpg
Aibiss after 2nd coat of Falco long term booster applied.
I’m going to apply 1 more coat, and then stick to the trusty Grubba blade, which has an un-boosted sheet already on it, should be able to get a good comparison between the 2 sheets.
probably in about a year or so when it eventually flattens out some!!!!!!!:)