Can someone recommend me some rubbers to go with a Mizuno Swifter MF blade?

BDK

This user has no status.

BDK

This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I'm an adult beginner and have been playing with cheapo a Butterfly Skills bat and other generic stuff.

I found a Mizuno Swifter MF blade for less than half price and it's on route to me from Japan not sure if this is a good choice for my first custom bat. I love playing table tennis I hate reading about it so after about a 1 minute research on revspin I bought it ...

Could someone recommend me some rubbers to go along with it I'm just a recreational player only weekends and only with friends so I don't think equipment will make any diffference for me...

Can someone recommend some durable rubbers suitable for a beginner I have Palio AK47 Biotech in my basket now as It's on sale at aliexpress is that good?

I don't have a style yet I just do my best not to lose so can't really comment on what type of player I am I just play for fun and always hunt for the powershot and I quite enjoy a physical fast aggressive game

BDK

This user has no status.

BDK

This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Also I have a feeling I'd like Anti Rubbers as I'm not a very technical player maybe the Yasaka Anti Power? I rely mostly on power to survive at the table rather fancy stuff....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Hey, seems empty here, but i wanna say that this blade might not suit you since its a liile too fast, but if you want i would say any medium hard rubber on the forehand like a Nittaku fastarc g1 or a chinese one like DHS Skyline 3-60 will do nicely.On the backhand a tensor like a Xiom Vega Europe or Tibhar Aurus is fine. This is just my opinion so take it lightly

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
BDK;316228I'm an adult beginner and have been playing with cheapo a Butterfly Skills bat and other generic stuff.I found a Mizuno Swifter MF blade for less than half price and it's on route to me from Japan not sure if this is a good choice for my first custom bat. I love playing table tennis I hate reading about it so after about a 1 minute research on revspin I bought it ...Could someone recommend me some rubbers to go along with it I'm just a recreational player only weekends and only with friends so I don't think equipment will make any diffference for me...Can someone recommend some durable rubbers suitable for a beginner I have Palio AK47 Biotech in my basket now as It's on sale at aliexpress is that good?I don't have a style yet I just do my best not to lose so can't really comment on what type of player I am I just play for fun and always hunt for the powershot and I quite enjoy a physical fast aggressive game

Palios will be great for you. I also recommend Palio Hidden Dragon for new comers, really good intro rubbers. I personally prefer a little bit harder rubbers so I would pick AK47 Yellow. Blue are the softest, red is the hardest yellow is intermediate.

The only issue I had with AK47 is that the sponge is crumbly and does not want to cut cleanly. Make sure to have sharp knife.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey, seems empty here, but i wanna say that this blade might not suit you since its a liile too fast, but if you want i would say any medium hard rubber on the forehand like a Nittaku fastarc g1 or a chinese one like DHS Skyline 3-60 will do nicely.On the backhand a tensor like a Xiom Vega Europe or Tibhar Aurus is fine. This is just my opinion so take it lightly

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Why not a pair of Yasaka Mark V's

Cheets
L-zr

Palios will be great for you. I also recommend Palio Hidden Dragon for new comers, really good intro rubbers. I personally prefer a little bit harder rubbers so I would pick AK47 Yellow. Blue are the softest, red is the hardest yellow is intermediate.

The only issue I had with AK47 is that the sponge is crumbly and does not want to cut cleanly. Make sure to have sharp knife.

DHS Skyline 3-60 is a good one
Unfortunately, when you wake up an OLD DEAD thread where someone ONCE UPON A TIME was asking for equipment advice, people will not read dates and will not notice that the person probably is no longer looking for that advice and will nevertheless, give the person advice that would have been relevant 8 months ago......But, probably, that advice is no longer relevant.

So, if you are waking up an old dead thread, MAKE SURE you let people know IT IS OLD AND MAY NO LONGER BE RELEVANT and you probably should also let people know WHY you are waking up the thread IF THERE IS an actual reason to do so.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
There are old threads that are worth waking up. But usually they are not threads where long ago, someone was asking for equipment advice. With that kind of thread, mostly, you should just hope the OP got the advice he needed even if it is not posted in his thread.

Last edited: