New FZD blade? LOL

-N9tz5SJ4fF3N_Vz5isem0vkCanPggMf-fJ5wIH0G7q9Sy-wx1d3FS8gCeJbZsl-H9UfGPuvhFlkHDGNukBVWbgL8TDp6uNjgaZG98CM3PK2HxWRXIMIJmYl

20200312102513594.jpg

This user has no status.
I don’t get why sponsor a player that only uses the brand’s handle. Thats it, not the blade, rubber, clothes, shoes or even the glue, just the blade’s handle.

Reporter: FZD, what do you think about Stiga?

FZD: Awesome company! They send me a big check every month!

Report: That’s great but what about their equipments?

FZD: They make a nice handle for my Viscaria!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I don’t get why sponsor a player that only uses the brand’s handle. Thats it, not the blade, rubber, clothes, shoes or even the glue, just the blade’s handle.

[...]

If you don't get it, then you know nothing about marketing. Just ask yourself, why do Stiga sponsor these players? It's all business; an investment to make money through exposure

Same reason people buy the most expensive equipment, or "same equipment the pros use"; they believe it is the best. Which means that some people will, in fact, buy this blade because they see FZD use it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019

Reporter: FZD, what do you think about Stiga?

FZD: Awesome company! They send me a big check every month!

Report: That’s great but what about their equipments?

FZD: They make a nice handle for my Viscaria!

Because not everyone goes on forensic investigations to find out what equipment pro players are secretly using. A lot of people do just believe that he is using a Stiga blade when they see the handle and advertisement.

And because Stiga blades still have good influence in the Chinese market, primarily due to the Clipper being a legendary blade and still a popular choice among amateur players and even pros.

Last edited: