Kim tak so teaching amateurs

vik

This user has no status.

vik

This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
Kim taek soo teaching amateurs

Hi guys, i Found Kim tak so Chanel called Kim taek soo TV 김택수탁구아카데미TV . In his acadeny He is teaching pro and amateurs. Unlike others He does not teaching power from the ground But oposite, how to use fingers, says amateurs use too much of body. I Wonder how much does it cost to play Kim, OH San eun, or Janh woo jin
https://youtu.be/cyCcKk_RWfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NApGUmdL5po

Last edited:
Reactions: pingpongpaddy
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Unlike others He does not teaching power from the ground But oposite, how to use fingers, says amateurs use too much of body.

This is a great channel.

He doesn't use the words power from the ground. But when he has students slap his hand, where is the power coming from, if not from the ground ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think you still can and should use the body But if you are to relaxed in the hand when hitting the ball it is like hitting a nail with a pillow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
This is an eye-opening information for me. Although I tried to feel the ball with my fingers, I wasn't able to feel it due to unnecessarily tightened arm and shoulder. From now on, I will be focusing on feeling.

Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
using fingers ,griping on hit

Maybe it is different for penhold players like him?
for shake hands , grip on the hit with last two fingers only the ring and the small finger , if you use all fingers you cannot use the wrist on the forehand loop . the wrist is still flexible when only griping tightly with the last two fingers . l have been doing this on a robot in lockdown and l find l have to feel the grip at other stages of the swing too ie backswing prep .. ping sunday [emratping] ? shows how Chinese players grip and lossen all the time with fingers in slow motion . one gets 30 per cent more power easily ,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
Yesterday I tried this. My consistency immediately started to get better. During tensed matches, I was able to feel the blade vibration on Timo Boll ALC which feels normally very dull.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk