How to feed my dog?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Can someone tell me how to feed the dog. I will be very grateful if you would tell me

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Can someone tell me how to feed the dog. I will be very grateful if you would tell me

Usually, when you feed the dog Dignics 09c and Dignics 05 the dog is happy for a few hours. Add the Mizutani Jun SZLC and the dog may even be happy for a whole training session.

But then the next day the dog will tend to want a Nexy Quobod with Dignics 80 and 64. That would last another few hours.

Then you would need to get that hungry dog a DHS W968 National Issue, with Black H3 National Blue Sponge and H3 National Red 37-degrees. This setup will also require DianChi or Haifu Booster and since the boosting process can take a few days, it may keep that dog under wraps for a little longer than the previous meals.

But after a good long training session with that beast the dog will start to feel a new hunger. This hunger may only be satisfied by a SZLC Inner Fiber blade designed by a famous blade designer like BobPuls, Nate4 or Hipnotic. And to match that kind of craftsmanship you may need to get a hold of Fan Zhendong's personal FH and BH rubbers. Heck, FZD may even need to boost them for your dog.

At this point you may as well also get the authentic, real, counterfeit National Issue socks and underwear. :)

However, if that happens, the goon squad will be hunting you down for sure. :) Just ask Der_Echte about that. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Der_Echte
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl, quick, set up the pre-determined ration of bait just behind the trap door and be sure to include a small to medium sized bag labeled Organic Vegan Non-GMO certified Hound Chow... then standby on the 4th floor of the secret hide-out #7 diagonal across from the entrance to Crackhouse #13 with you night vision binoculars ready to engage the trap door.

You do not need to have services available of the well shaped mini-dress stockings and heels clad lady for the success of this mission, the National H3 rubbers and the organic food will be enough bait for this one...

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Sorry but I think it says a lot about people on table tennis forums that you've already got a ton of suggestions on what to feed your dog but none of us have ever seen your dog eat.

Could you film your dog eating for a bit and share the video? Just a short clip will do.