Best backhand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
TSP VENTUS SOFT

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Yep. I use this now after testing 729 Focus III Snipe, DHS TinArc 3, Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft, Tibhar Aurus Sound, Yasaka Rigan, TSP Ventus Spin. The TSP Ventus Soft is really nice. Very soft sponge, but not that slow. :)

Reactions: Aurelian Mihai
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Yep. I use this now after testing 729 Focus III Snipe, DHS TinArc 3, Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft, Tibhar Aurus Sound, Yasaka Rigan, TSP Ventus Spin. The TSP Ventus Soft is really nice. Very soft sponge, but not that slow. :)
This rubber is the best thing that happened for my game.

I got it for a cheap price(about 15USD) from a colleague who used it less that 10days, and since then he tells me he wants it back :)))

The great thing is that I have a training blade with Kokutaku rubbers, which have 0 tolerance for errors, and force me to hit correctly, and when I switch to the basic setup with boosted Neo 3 + TSP Ventus Soft I really feel that I improved a lot my technique.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I am a penholder. What's your play style? What's your blade?

If you have the cash, go for D64. Max if you have good technique, 1.9 if you need control.

Please recommend best backhand rubber for rpb intermediate level.please point me
more forgiving for Chiquita flick and more spin and adequate speed rubber.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I also rpb penholder. No more cash to use dignis and tenergy.in the past i use n like mxs but it is heavy weight to par fh dignis 80.so light weight and power rubber is need.

It is dangerous to ask equipment advice to people who don't realize how good you actually are. Guys, Zaw Thwe says he is an intermediate level RPB player. I think his assessment is accurate. But I will still say that he is a better player than most people on the forum. He is a pretty high level intermediate player.

And given that RBP is really kind of different than a Shakehand BH, I really don't know that I can add any value in recommendations. One interesting detail: Wang Hao (who had a pretty decent RBP BH) used A SRIVER topsheet with a BRYCE SPEED sponge!!!!! Just take some time and think about it. :) Very basic. And look at the massive spin Wang Hao got with a very simple rubber. RBP can be powerful with very control oriented rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
This is me, today July 18, and my RPB using TSP Ventus Soft on the red side and DHS Neo 3 on forehand vs shakehand using Dignics 05 on both sides. Don't look at my game(fh, movements, placement, they suck :)))) I'm a beginner on amateur level, but my RPB is somehow my strong point
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjIXVVs0ydRpg-wKWpk0RgUvC_mhXA