Pongfinitys equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Does someone know what everyone in Pongfinity play with? I've tried to search around but I don't find anything.

In the covid video you can see mikkas blade. I am pretty sure its a clipper. When it comes to rubbers I see butterfly logos, but can't figure out which model.

Last edited:
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
otto: Boll spirit and rakza 7 both side
Mikka: clipper, h3 on forehand tenergy05 backhand
Emil: some butterfly wood blade, long pimp, tenergy05

I definitely saw the Boll Spirit logo on Otto's blade but how did you get to know the B/H and F/H rubbers?

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
https://www.mytischtennis.de/public...-ger-der-german-open-stars-teil-1/23/#content

Adam Bobrow contracted by ANDRO. I like this guy a lot.

Adam__babrow__black_ergebnis.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
In the video where they played till 22 and put one cloth on for every point you can see mikka is playing with a butterfly mazunov in straight i think.

But rubbers i couldnt tell sadly.
Someone has a clue?

This user has no status.
In the video where they played till 22 and put one cloth on for every point you can see mikka is playing with a butterfly mazunov in straight i think.

But rubbers i couldnt tell sadly.
Someone has a clue?

They answer this in their first member's only stream on YouTube, streamed on the 11th of May 2021, at 19:21 minutes in.

Im paraphrasing here as they do not give 1 sentence answers:

Mikka: 'chinese rubber on forehand, tenergy on backhand, Mazunov blade'

Otto: plays with the Timo Boll Spirit mostly also plays with a little bit with the Timo Boll ALC now that 'you can't find it (Spirit) anymore since they stopped making it'. Yasaka Rakza for rubbers but he does not mention what iteration (7, 9, X, or Z)

Emil: has changed many times in the past every since he started his chopping experiment. Guesses he plays a 'Nittaku or Yasaka defense blade' and Feintlong (iteration not mentioned) for his most recent BH pimple rubber, unsure of his FH rubber

Im sure they have an assortment of rackets that they switch between for different videos and locations.

I know I wouldnt go anywhere near a body of water with my Viscaria let alone play table tennis in the middle of a lake hahaha

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Currently Otto is using a Boll ALC. Unsure about the rubbers, but probably a Rakza X. (not sure)

Currently Emil is using a Viscaria. Unsure about the rubbers, but the red side is a long-pimple rubber. Black side should be a Tenergy 05. The pimples should be a Joola Badman. (not sure)

Miikka is using a Mazunov/Clipper/Boll ALC. Unsure about the rubber, probably a Chinese forehand (probably H3 Neo National Blue Sponge) and a tensor backhand (probably Tenergy 05). (not sure)

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Does someone know what everyone in Pongfinity play with? I've tried to search around but I don't find anything.
Bananas. Frying pans. Shoes. Katanas. Frozen yoghurt. Toy cars. They basically hit anything with anything.