Suitable rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello there! Soon I will be playing with the Stiga Infinity VPS V and I'm wondering what suggestions you have for rubbers. I'm a pretty creative player that plays from close to the table to far from the table. I'm not really an all out offensive player. I am offensive but I don't max out on all my shots if you understand. I'm a backhand oriented player. My backhand is my strenght. So if someone could recommend a good backhand rubber that would be great.

I know that it's hard to suggest rubbers for someone you've never seen play. But maybe you could tell me what you play with and why.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
The best way is to have an opinion from the users having this blade and here you have some impressions https://revspin.net/blade/stiga-infinity-vps-v-diamond-touch.html

It looks like an all-wood all-round blade, you can put all kind of rubbers on it and you can obtain maximum power on your forehand loops with a Chinese tacky rubber such as DHS Neo Hurricane while maintaining a lot of control. But you can also use a double ESN setup such as Rakza 7.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I need new table tennis shoes. Can you guys tell me what size shoes I should get. I know it is hard if you can't see or measure the size of my feet. But maybe you could tell me what size shoes you wear.

:) :) :)

Okay. Yes, that does sound pretty silly what I said above. People here will answer without seeing you play. But you should be very weary of trusting information someone gives about what you should use when they have absolutely no idea at all about how you play.

Any chance you can make some footage of yourself playing and show us how you play. It could just be 15-20 seconds of footage that shows 2-3 FH and 2-3 BH strokes. Someone who knows what they are doing would likely be able to give you decent recommendations based on that. That and 2-4 points played as though in a match would be even better. But it doesn't have to be more than that. Seeing basic strokes and a minimal amount of game skills and the guys who know what they are doing would be able to give you much better help.

Also, it is always good for anyone to get to see footage of themself play. It will definitely help you improve even if only you see the footage. Seeing footage of yourself helps you see things you did not realize you were doing; things that are both good and not so good. Seeing really helps.

Last edited: