Any experience with these two rubbers??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Today I have ordered 1 inverted and 1 short/middle pips.
Inverted rubber are Yinhe/Galaxy/Apollo 5 in 2.2 mm, its gonna be on fh.
Pips rubber are Yinhe/Galaxy Pluto medium pips in 1,8 mm to my bh.
My blade is Sauger & Troeger Kasalla, so its a fast blade.
My fh rubber now is Xiom Vega pro in Max on fh and Spinlord Gipfelsturm 1,8 in bh.

Does any body know if the two rubbers from Yinhe are good ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Today I have ordered 1 inverted and 1 short/middle pips.
Inverted rubber are Yinhe/Galaxy/Apollo 5 in 2.2 mm, its gonna be on fh.
Pips rubber are Yinhe/Galaxy Pluto medium pips in 1,8 mm to my bh.
My blade is Sauger & Troeger Kasalla, so its a fast blade.
My fh rubber now is Xiom Vega pro in Max on fh and Spinlord Gipfelsturm 1,8 in bh.

Does any body know if the two rubbers from Yinhe are good ???

I have used the Apollo 5 for a while. It's a tacky Chinese rubber with quite hard sponge. It's not really like DHS H3N, Skyline NEO or Yinhe Big Dipper. It's good for brush looping, and it's better in more fast flat hitting scenarios than the earlier mentioned rubbers. Works very fine far from the table. For a Chinese rubber, I found it fast and with quite good control. I'm currently using Big Dipper, but perhaps I'll try on the Apollo 5 again. There's a little different crack-sound when hitting hard. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I have received last week, after more than 3 months, a black Yinhe Pluto 1.7mm from AliExpress, which I bought only for fun, in order to use it on the forehand side (I use inverted rubber on both sides).

I'm still waiting for a cheap blade, when it's coming I'll glue it and test it. I heard a lot of good things about this rubber.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I have used the Apollo 5 for a while. It's a tacky Chinese rubber with quite hard sponge. It's not really like DHS H3N, Skyline NEO or Yinhe Big Dipper. It's good for brush looping, and it's better in more fast flat hitting scenarios than the earlier mentioned rubbers. Works very fine far from the table. For a Chinese rubber, I found it fast and with quite good control. I'm currently using Big Dipper, but perhaps I'll try on the Apollo 5 again. There's a little different crack-sound when hitting hard. :)

Mocker, can you compare Apollo 5 with Big Dipper? Speed, spin, arc?
Are they very similar?

I read that Apollo 5 is heavily boosted, so is it basically just a boosted version of BD?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Oh. That was a while ago now, But Apollo 5 felt really hard and fast with a low throw and good spin. BD has a higher arc and softer feel. Apollo 5 was also easier to play more flat, hard hits as well. To me they are quite unlike eachother for both being Chinese rubbers.

I had the 36deg version, and that felt hard, but it didn't feel like a boosted BD. It's a rubber that I can't feel similarity to any other rubber I've tried.