Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Both similar, I say they both win :)

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
A funny compilation of chos from Lin Gaoyuan and Bernadette Szocs. Youtuber ttromain asks who is the winner? :)

szocs_bernadette_23_10_09_Large.jpg

Photo by: Table Tennis Report

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I guess the real question is what you mean by the word "win". Is the louder more annoying one, the one who wins or is the one who is not as loud and not as annoying the one who wins. If the issue is more annoying, then Bernadette Szocs takes it hands down. Those shrieks are so high pitched and ear piercing that there is no comparison. Lin Gaoyuan is loud and annoying but Bernadette makes me fear and want to run away. When I watch matches of hers I turn the sound down so I don't have to hear it because I like the way she plays but those sounds scare me. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Yeah man, this can be very annoying playing against such a player... I always say "Ja, komaan" or "yes" but I never shout like those from the movie..

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I guess the real question is what you mean by the word "win". Is the louder more annoying one, the one who wins or is the one who is not as loud and not as annoying the one who wins. If the issue is more annoying, then Bernadette Szocs takes it hands down. Those shrieks are so high pitched and ear piercing that there is no comparison. Lin Gaoyuan is loud and annoying but Bernadette makes me fear and want to run away. When I watch matches of hers I turn the sound down so I don't have to hear it because I like the way she plays but those sounds scare me. :)

Yeah haha, totally agree Carl, I wonder why she makes those noises.. You would think after watching on play back she would tone it down? Perhaps she gets so focussed and in the zone that she doesn't even realise?