3 wheel Table tennis robots under or equal to $1000

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hey guys. First post here.
I just wanted to know if there is any table tennis robot that is 3 wheeled (i.e can produce balls of different spins in one sequence/drill. for e.g in one drill, the robot is able to throw an underspin ball, then a topspin ball and then a no spin ball and so on, all in one drill), which costs less than or equal to $1000. I know butterfly and Robopong have those robots but they are super expensive and well over a $1000. I know TenniRobo robot is ideal, but any other robot? Right now, I am looking to get the HUI PANG S6 Pro robot from ali express, since my budget isnt that much. But would love a robot which can produce different spins in one drill. I would even be willing to consider used robots. If so, if anyone could send me a link regarding that.
Would love input from you guys.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I find TenniRobo to be ideal too, and I have personally been in contact with the owner of TenniRobo, but apparently shipping the robot to my country (Pakistan) has been very problematic. Hence, I am looking for another 3 wheel table tennis robot