Zero five - check
Takkyu_wa_inochi's friend - check

OfcgF72.jpg

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
In my opinion, new Dignics 09c is good but I prefer it after a week to a month with no covering of the topsheet. The tack still helps with control but is less overt and it becomes great for both forehand and backhand.

Maybe you are one of the players who lacks power. Not recommended!

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hey guys, I found this really good review of dignics 09c vs dignics 05 on youtube. For those with experience, do you agree with what was said?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5l3hq1uIyQ
Yes, I agree with almost everything, except the blocking part. Even though I wrote in my initial review it was bad for blocking, I don´t think so anymore. I just needed some time to adopt to it. Now I even prefer to block with d09c. Since it´s slower you can play with active blocks. With active blocks and drives the rubber will give a lovely loud sound which is very rewarding.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
BS H3 on BH...

91g Viscaria + Digunicks zero nine c/zero five + BS H3 x girl = ? g

Digunicks zero nine c throws lower than Digunicks zero five...

毀三觀...

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Brs said:
Maybe you are one of the players who lacks power. (EDIT: brs is talking about Next Level) Not recommended!

OMG Oh My Friggin' Goodness...

That is one outragous statement if one knows and has seen Next Level live or even on his training vids or match vids.

Although it is POSSIBLE for a 1.8 meter plus dude weighing over 90 kg to NOT have power... this is highly unlikely for him.

Next Level knows more about biomechanics and impact (and can make very powerful impact when he wants)... he knows more about that stuff than the majority of coaches do.

Next Level is also very aware of what property of what blade or rubber does what given his kind of impacts...

The statement in the quote doesn't "hold water" as Americans would say...

So the statemetn by brs is confusing, because I understand brs as a dude who has been on the forum a while, understands most of the memebers and understands TT agreat deal.

What he just said is not consistent with what I have observed of him. (I perceive he understands way more than this to say what he said)... so it must be a kind of sarcasm or humor... an "inside joke" as Americans would say perhaps.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2020
Read 1 reviews
OMG Oh My Friggin' Goodness...

That is one outragous statement if one knows and has seen Next Level live or even on his training vids or match vids.

Although it is POSSIBLE for a 1.8 meter plus dude weighing over 90 kg to NOT have power... this is highly unlikely for him.

Next Level knows more about biomechanics and impact (and can make very powerful impact when he wants)... he knows more about that stuff than the majority of coaches do.

Next Level is also very aware of what property of what blade or rubber does what given his kind of impacts...

The statement in the quote doesn't "hold water" as Americans would say...

So the statemetn by brs is confusing, because I understand brs as a dude who has been on the forum a while, understands most of the memebers and understands TT agreat deal.

What he just said is not consistent with what I have observed of him. (I perceive he understands way more than this to say what he said)... so it must be a kind of sarcasm or humor... an "inside joke" as Americans would say perhaps.

Power isn’t all about muscles though. It’s also about technique and your intent. As Emiri demonstrates in the video below, she isn't a "strong" player but has power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBYhNYZt2_c

Last edited: