Stiga genesis m vs mantra m on bh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I want to try new bh rubber because the 1 i use wear out because it was fake, and i dont know which rubber will give me more spin, genesis or mantra

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Depend on how good your BH is. Mantra M is supposed to be easier to handle. I have it on one of my blades for the moment and must say it is very controllable. Not particularly spinny though. Genesis is probably spinner but that may affect the control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I want to try new bh rubber because the 1 i use wear out because it was fake, and i dont know which rubber will give me more spin, genesis or mantra

Mantra is a Japanese rubber to rival tenergy and might just go out of production over time, supply is low in Europe, don´t know whether Stiga will continue to distribute it elsewhere.

Genesis is a hybrid rubber which pretty much plays like a Chinese rubber, sticky surface but very little catapult to support strokes, it must be played more actively than Mantra.

So, the question is not which one will give you more spin but which kind of rubber do you prefer?

Changing between different types can be demanding.