Choosing booster to reboot rubber prolonging it's life.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I've got Xiom Vega China and Yinhe Moon Pro whose factory boost wore off. Vega China is especially bricky right now. The top sheet is in the textbook condition. No visible wear on the top sheet, the sponge is just a brick. I would not want to throw it away to both not contaminate the environment further (rubber production isn't exactly environmentally friendly) and save my time from getting another sheet. I know that boosting isn't exactly environmentally friendly either.

I have 3 options available locally, Falco tempo, Falco tempo long, and Revolution x. I play 3 times a week x 3 hours. The longer it lasts the better. I am aware that it won't last as long factory stuff, but a month with my usage would be good enough deal for me. I would like to have a rubber that is at least close to the factory in terms of ease of use. I also found Seamoon on AliExpress in the same price range.

I am boosting noob. I will state that again. I am not looking for extra performance exactly, just want to get more from rubbers I already have that their sponges hardened. Also, the Seamon would set me back the same as Falco Tempo Long, Tempo is twice cheaper then Tempo Long and Seamoon.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I’ve boosted quite a few sheets of H3 but only one ESN sheet: Fastarc G-1.

I have both Falco Long and Seamoon but I opted for one layer of Falco Long. The sheet was about 3 months old (9-15h/week usage). I twiddle a lot as I have LP so my sheets typically die quite quickly. The main effect was that the rubber softened up quite a bit. Looping was fantastic but sometimes a bit inconsistent. Serving was amazing. Flat hits like smashes were horrendous. Will not do it again. I normally donate my used sheets.

Last edited: