Hurricane 3 neo

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I have used 38-41 deg Commercial Hurricane 3 NEO. The harder sponge, the more possibility you have to make it harder for your opponent. But it demands more from your skill and speed as well. Recently I bought a 729 Battle II Provincial, 40deg. After four sessions and a competition I can say that this is a bit of a favorite rubber right now. Never thought a 729 rubber could compete with the best from DHS, but this one is really nice. About 8€ more than H3N, but more control and the same spin, just a bit heavier. Buy from Aliexpress, Ali Battleship has always worked fine for me. Rubbers used with a Yinhe MC-4 carbon blade...

Try the H3 Neo 37 degree Provincial orange sponge additional Seamoon booster - 2 coats, feels good on the BH side !!
I also have it without the additional booster on another blade, which is still fine, but not as good as the boosted.
I've also tried Battle 2 provincial orange and blue sponge versions which are also good (boosted and un-boosted), but I feel produce marginally less spin and are a little slower than the boosted H3 37 deg provincial.