FS: Two hand made Levi blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
No information other than that the one with the straight handle weighs 88 grams, the other (a test sample) 86.

On the straight one, some sort of carbon fleece (?) seems to have been used, the other looks more like a normal carbon layer.

Asking price for each 25 Euro, shipping included.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I should probably add that Handmade Levi is the basis for all Red+Black blades sold officially. Levi is the blade builder/developer.

Also, I can accept a reduced price of 20 Euro each (incl. shipping), and I am willing to negotiate a combined price for both.

Would you mind posting better quality side profile?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The second one is flared?

Yes. The one with the print on is straight, the other one flared.

I could be wrong. But I think he meant, in the photos of just the profile that he quoted in his text.

Above, it looks like the profile photo that is above the straight handled blade is the second photo in your second attempt at a side view picture.

And the profile photo that is below the flared handle blade looks like the profile photo that is on top in the post where you attempt side view photos.

So I think the question is, which side view goes with which handle. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I could be wrong. But I think he meant, in the photos of just the profile that he quoted in his text.

Above, it looks like the profile photo that is above the straight handled blade is the second photo in your second attempt at a side view picture.

And the profile photo that is below the flared handle blade looks like the profile photo that is on top in the post where you attempt side view photos.

So I think the question is, which side view goes with which handle. :)
That what I was trying to ask. Does the second photo represent blade with flared handle?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That what I was trying to ask. Does the second photo represent blade with flared handle?

Yep. To me, it appeared Airoc may have misunderstood your question which is why I attempted to clarify.

Also, he may not realize that, the side views in his Original Post (which are fuzzy) are inverted from how they appear in post #4 where the photo of the side view that was below the flared handle blade in post # 1 is the photo that appears first in post #4.

So, in post #4, the question is: Which of those two photos coincides with the blade that has the flared handle? The one above or the one below (of the photos that appear in Post # $)?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Yep. To me, it appeared Airoc may have misunderstood your question which is why I attempted to clarify.

Also, he may not realize that, the side views in his Original Post (which are fuzzy) are inverted from how they appear in post #4 where the photo of the side view that was below the flared handle blade in post # 1 is the photo that appears first in post #4.

So, in post #4, the question is: Which of those two photos coincides with the blade that has the flared handle? The one above or the one below (of the photos that appear in Post # $)?

I see ;)

The second profile picture corresponds with the straight handle. (The carbon fabric that looks somehow interrupted).

The blade with the flared handle has a totally "normal" looking carbon layer.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I see ;)

The second profile picture corresponds with the straight handle. (The carbon fabric that looks somehow interrupted).

The blade with the flared handle has a totally "normal" looking carbon layer.

I was pretty sure it was just oversight or the photos got placed different than how you thought you placed them since you are always so thorough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.