M
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 401 267

User Info Menu

Dec 2019
    Australia
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyu_wa_inochi

I've totally given up on Kasumi a while ago. she's not a good doubles player either. she often seems to play doubles just as if she was playing singles. as the leftie she should pivot step and attack FH more often but she's too often seen just making a safe rally shot with her BH.Ishikawa+Hirano recently lost rather easily to the Korean pair, so against the Chinese pair there is no hope at all.

How big would it be to see Japan vs China finals in both team events? I had a look at the brackets and very possible.Face it Mima will carry Japan to the final if she needs to. Mizutani appears to be spiritual leader stepping into any role eg Doubles when required. Harimoto surely is hungry to make a statement after disappointing singles performance. I really don't want see Germany in the final.

I see heaps of changes to the squads after Tokyo. ​​​Team China one definate is LSW, other senior players such as XX ML CM will stick around, they are better than most LSW on other hand think ladies team fairly strong girls coming through. Team Japan I agree they will move past Kasumi and possible Hirano. Hayata and other girls will take their places and boys look just as strong so will also move past Koki and Mizutani. Chinese Taipei I expect they move past 80% of their squad build around Lin Yun-ju and CIC

Last edited by MaLin2.0; 29 Minutes Ago at 02:15 AM.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041