This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews

Batra demonstrates the art of timeout
Take one from 2-5 down and don't lose a single point after

Screenshot%202021-07-25%20at%203-54-00%20PM.png

Another seeded casualty!
Batra first past the 3rd round post for India.
Didn't think she could do it given how easily she was beaten by Dodean during Olympic team qualifiers.

Polcanova awaits.

That was an amazing comeback by Manika Batra. She was also playing without a coach and managed to turn the match around. Looking forward to her match v Polcanova. According to ITTF h2h stats, the last time they faced each other was 10 years ago, who knows how the match will go.

Reactions: KMTT
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Umpire warns Mizutani not to wipe the ball on his shorts. You're also not allowed to blow on the ball. So if the ball is wet, I guess you just hit it to the ball boy and request another ball? Or maybe put the ball on the table, blow on your hand, and then rub any sweat off the ball?

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Xu Xin vs. Jun Mizatani PART II, Ghost of Rio 2016

Some reason I think Mixed Doubles will be close and tight. Hard to pick a winner but would say Chinese should go on favourites, they have found their rythum last few games. Japan got through a tight one against Germany and have dropped at least 1 game in every match they have played

Gold Medal Match - China 4:2 Japan
Bronze Medal Match - CT 4:2 France

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Team Japan is like resurrected after the Germany NDE.

ITO played much better than this morning and I expect her to perform to her best tomorrow.
LEBESSON managed to do rather well against XU Xin topspins, and I expect MIZUTANI to do even better. LIU Shiwen is also not the player she was 2 years ago.

Definitely, Japan has a good chance tomorrow even though China is the favourite

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
XX will have a bit of trouble early with Mima's pips like he did with Mo Zhang. He might also have psychological pressure from his bronze medal match loss to Mizutani in Rio. I think it'll be a close match, but Japan pulls a Ryu Seung Min tomorrow and wins 4:3 over China.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
XX will have a bit of trouble early with Mima's pips like he did with Mo Zhang. He might also have psychological pressure from his bronze medal match loss to Mizutani in Rio. I think it'll be a close match, but Japan pulls a Ryu Seung Min tomorrow and wins 4:3 over China.

Is Zhang Mo a pips user? Couldn't tell at all from her shots, I thought she uses inverted on both but I'm no expert.