Tokyo 2020 | 2020/7/24-8/9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

actually is quite common for chinese players this tournament. Every time they are in trouble they take the bathroom break. I think Ma Long did the same against Dima

• Angry
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
FZD going to the toilets , thats gross. but with his coach at the same time ? is he holding FZD's dick while he's peeing ?

did FZD drink some RedBull ??

i hope the critics of Harimoto will shut up. FZD and Ma Long were definitely , or Chen Meng were definitely the louder players, and not only that, always staring at their opponent

Last edited:
Reactions: mrk
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
FZD going to the toilets , thats gross. but with his coach at the same time ? is he holding FZD's dick while he's peeing ?

Gross? Hmm. Merely human (even if it’s just shenanigans). In the former case, just human; in the latter case, human and despicable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

actually is quite common for chinese players this tournament. Every time they are in trouble they take the bathroom break. I think Ma Long did the same against Dima

Many people take breaks to change shirts/clothes. It is no longer sporting (especially during the pandemic) to make the change in front of the cameras. Obviously, it can be a pep talk/coaching opportunity and the Chinese take advantage of that as well. If the ITTF sees it as a problem, they can adjust the rule books! Don't hold your breath given their failures on service rules and post-point celebrations...