Tokyo 2020 | 2020/7/24-8/9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016

What's funny about this comment of yours is the fact Japanese wouldn't do that but Chinese team would 😂

Say Kasumi or Mima give bad performances in either event, they might be tempted to give Hina a chance but because of the team spirit they wouldn't, Hina will still be equally part of that spirit cheering her team mates on.

Chinese team also very team focused, team driven, team first, players supporting their team mates too, defeat is not taken easily so decisions like today's one will be made, more to maintain the standards and message ahead of the overall spirit

Other smaller teams like Chinese Taipei might not matter as much as might survive few rounds then run into stronger teams like Japan or China 😛. Spirit there but changes are ones that can adjusted after tournaments not during
​​​​​​

ok France will beat China in Men's. Gauzy and Lebesson on Fire .. allez les Bleus

biggest upset of all times

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
USA women taking a chance and using their top two players in doubles versus Taiwan. Tied up 2-2 at the moment.

Edit: Close one, but Taiwan takes it 11-8 in the fifth.

Last edited:
Reactions: driversbeat
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
USA women taking a chance and using their top two players in doubles versus Taiwan. Tied up 2-2 at the moment.

Edit: Close one, but Taiwan takes it 11-8 in the fifth.

Cheng Hsien-Tzu looks bit heavier not meaning to sound rude, not sure she has been training to absolute standards for the games. I think she is on the squad just because of her doubles record with CZY but less that convincing against USA. I love Chinese Taipei team but they are such a tease, they have off days. Lin Yun-ju only real vision for the future when discussion titles for the team. Hoping they can get 1 more medal when the games conclude.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

Cheng Hsien-Tzu looks bit heavier not meaning to sound rude, not sure she has been training to absolute standards for the games. I think she is on the squad just because of her doubles record with CZY but less that convincing against USA. I love Chinese Taipei team but they are such a tease, they have off days. Lin Yun-ju only real vision for the future when discussion titles for the team. Hoping they can get 1 more medal when the games conclude.

LYJ is 1 in 7 billion. When his body catches up to his mind, he will be unstoppable. His game is so fluid it's beautiful to watch. It's a shame he didn't get a bronze (full credit to Dima), but we'll be seeing him for at least 3 more Olympics.