This user has no status.

TTD Member 4 0

User Info Menu

Mar 2021
    Bangladesh
    Read 0 Reviews

Rubber suggestion

Butterfly Tenergy 05, 05 fx, 64, 64 fx
    Which rubbers should I combine with my Butterfly mazenouv blade.. I never weighed it but it felt descent in my hand with rakza 7 soft which I used previously... I am more of a balanced player... I chop the ball when it's short and attack when it's long... I prefer looping over flat hit and also like to play the blocking game..

TIA

This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 64 158
    F
    This user has no status.

Established TTD Member 158 64

User Info Menu

Jan 2021
    UK
    Read 1 Reviews
    From the options you've mentioned, I'd say Tenergy 64 .. However, I would also suggest Tenergy 25

Apart from Tenergys, I would suggest rubbers such as DHS Hurricane (Neo) 3, Palio HK1997 Gold ..

This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 5
    H
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 5 2

Thanks alot :-)

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 129 223
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 223 129

It sounds like you're an allround player and, if that's the case, then Rakza 7 is a good option (and considerably cheaper than the Butterfly options you mentioned).

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 28 219
    M
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 219 28

User Info Menu

Aug 2021
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funk Fu Master
    From the options you've mentioned, I'd say Tenergy 64 .. However, I would also suggest Tenergy 25

Apart from Tenergys, I would suggest rubbers such as DHS Hurricane (Neo) 3, Palio HK1997 Gold ..
    Â

I just got a sheet of Palio AK47 yellow, and its so unusual for a Chinese rubber. The topsheet is so thin, and the rubber itself is so soft and supple. Its so bouncy and elastic, just completely different from Chinese rubbers.Â

Does the HK1997 Gold have the same type of soft/supple quality as the AK47? Or is it more dense/stiff along the lines of H3?

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 476 906
    I
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 906 476
    When I tested T05 and T19 I liked both rubbers. I found both to be good for loops, blocking and flatter hits. And for me, T05 was really good for chopping, but away from the table slightly.
    short game - pushing is a little harder because the sponge / top sheet combo is very bouncy. Good touch is needed.
    these rubbers are great but not my personal choice / preference!!!
    Again it’s all ‘personal’ opinions, so see if you can try the different rubbers before buying, ask other players if you can try theirs, that sort of thing, especially as Tenergies are pretty expensive!!!

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 1,054 2,211
    L
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 2,211 1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussain Ahmad
    Butterfly Tenergy 05, 05 fx, 64, 64 fx
    Which rubbers should I combine with my Butterfly mazenouv blade.. I never weighed it but it felt descent in my hand with rakza 7 soft which I used previously... I am more of a balanced player... I chop the ball when it's short and attack when it's long... I prefer looping over flat hit and also like to play the blocking game..

TIA

I think that those above have very little Tenergy experience.
    But I'm really confused by the fact, that you have mentioned almost All Tenergies except the only ones that are absolutely perfect to meet all your requirements.
    And none of the followers have mentioned that too.

25 is not the answer, but you still have a choice.

This user has no status.

F
    This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2021
    UK
    Read 1 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang
    Â

I just got a sheet of Palio AK47 yellow, and its so unusual for a Chinese rubber. The topsheet is so thin, and the rubber itself is so soft and supple. Its so bouncy and elastic, just completely different from Chinese rubbers.Â

Does the HK1997 Gold have the same type of soft/supple quality as the AK47? Or is it more dense/stiff along the lines of H3?

Yeop .. The AK-47 Yellow Topsheet is indeed on the softer and bouncier side..

I consider The HK1997 Gold as a Hybrid type of rubber.. I'd say that topsheet is soft'ish but not as soft as the AK-47 Yellow.. The sponge is hard - around 50° give or take. It's also less bouncy, when compared to AK-47 Yellow ..

So far I've used 5 different Palio rubbers (All AK-47s + HK1997 Gold + Hadou 40+), and I've enjoyed playing with all, with AK-47 Red being my fav. Good priceerformance ..

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 28 219
    M
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 219 28

User Info Menu

Aug 2021
    Read 0 Reviews
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3282...07809964%22%7D

From this video, you can see that the Hadou has the same soft/suppleness as the AK47. So Im really interested in this Hadou, could it be just a tacky version of the AK47? It also seems to have a more porous sponge than AK47. Is that true? Would Hadou be a better FH or BH rubber?
    Last edited by Michael Zhuang; 2 Days Ago at 05:35 AM.

This user has no status.

F
    This user has no status.

User Info Menu

Jan 2021
    UK
    Read 1 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3282...07809964%22%7D

From this video, you can see that the Hadou has the same soft/suppleness as the AK47. So Im really interested in this Hadou, could it be just a tacky version of the AK47? It also seems to have a more porous sponge than AK47. Is that true? Would Hadou be a better FH or BH rubber?

Okay .. I don't entirely go by videos and reviews ..

Hadou is softer, when compared to HK1997 & perhaps even AK47 Red. However, I feel it's less bouncy, when compared to AK47 Yellow. It's obviously more tacky than the AK47s... The tackiness, though, is not on the same level as the Hurricanes, or Battles.. Hadou 40+ offers a good deal of control.. I'd say, better than AK47s & HK1997 ... I feel it's more for a spin & control oriented game... It also offers decent amount of speed.

Can't comment on whether it'll suit your BH or FH