What would be the most suitable rubber on Stiga Rosewood NCT Vii

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jul 2020
I am a bit above intermediate level player using Mantra S both side in Stiga Rosewood NCT VII for last two months. However, feeling a less power when going for power loop in forehand. What would be the way out? Any good rubber suggestion that match with this set up plz .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You sign up another account to ask the same question? Carl's response on the other thread is about as detailed as you are going to get.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am a bit above intermediate level player using Mantra S both side in Stiga Rosewood NCT VII for last two months. However, feeling a less power when going for power loop in forehand. What would be the way out? Any good rubber suggestion that match with this set up plz .

Recently I started using Stiga Rosewood NCT VII with mantra S in both sides and it was okay type of set up not any extra ordinary . So after two months of playing I thought I need more power on forehand and just glued the DHS Skyline TG 3 rubber on forehand today and totally pissed off about the entire thing . Need your help and expert advise for rubber suggestion for Stiga Rosewood NCT vii

Nazmul Haque and Smartvoice are the same person.

Smartvoice, you should know it is against the rules to have more than one user profile on TTDaily.

You also should know that, you should not post duplicate threads with the same exact question being asked. I am closing this thread now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.