My experience with owner of TenniRobo Robot

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hi all! This is going to be a bit of a unique review as I have never actually used the TenniRobo.
I just wanted to write about my experience with the owner of TenniRobo robot, Sergey Vasyliev.
Throughout my communication with him (through email), he was always very responsive and professional. He answered every question I asked him and seems to genuinely care about his customers. I ordered a TenniRobo robot from him, back in April. Unfortunately, because of corona, there was a problem in international delivery, and the robot probably got lost in transit (we both have tried to track the robot on our respective ends, but sadly to no avail)
Sergey agreed to either send me another robot for no extra charge (with express courier shipping this time), or give me a full refund. Again, here an obstacle arose. The international shipping through express courier was too expensive and we both agreed that the best way for now would be a refund. He then gave me a full refund.

Even though I never got the robot, I can confidently vouch for the man and I found him very honest and professional in his dealings. I am sure the robot is upto standards that he has described (all the reviews by others also seem to say so), and if anyone is hesitant to order from him just because he isnt an international TT brand (like Butterfly, JOOLA etc), I would strongly suggest you to remove that worry and consider buying from him.

Reactions: KMTT