Zhang Jike avoids Ma long's hand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
At this year's Swedish open, when Fang Bo won against Tang Peng, they didn't shake hands either.
No big deal. They both just avoided each other, went to all umpires to shake hands and that's all :)
And no big topic about it.. no big deal .. lol ..
I dont recognize this until i read your comment. Don't they like each other ? lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
i think people make a big hype over this for no reason.It may seem right,but when it comes down to its actual meaning,its pointless.

many people do not care for this ritual,but if they both play well,then this handshake means something.

However,if for e.g. 1 person continued to break the rules like hiding the ball when serving,and this also resulted in the opponent losing,then that handshake will not have any form of 'well played' behind it.It will be full of hate/anger.

this is my opinion.you are free to have your own.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
i think people make a big hype over this for no reason.It may seem right,but when it comes down to its actual meaning,its pointless.

many people do not care for this ritual,but if they both play well,then this handshake means something.

However,if for e.g. 1 person continued to break the rules like hiding the ball when serving,and this also resulted in the opponent losing,then that handshake will not have any form of 'well played' behind it.It will be full of hate/anger.

this is my opinion.you are free to have your own.
Fang Bo and also Tang Peng both played well :)
I think they both forgot..