I Can't Deal With ABS Ball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
You are only wrong until you take a 2-3 month trip to Korea...or any other country with TT for that matter... :D

Nah, its matter of perseverance. In Poland we have no amateur clubs for grown ups. Most if not all of them are dedicated to train kids (which is understandable). If you are patient enough you will find club that will let you train with those kids though. I am training with one team of kids (who kick my but rather regularly, at least those older ones, younger ones are rather susceptible to drop shots), and one of the forum members here (from sweden if I recall correctly) is training with kids too.

Reactions: Der_Echte
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Nah, its matter of perseverance. In Poland we have no amateur clubs for grown ups. Most if not all of them are dedicated to train kids (which is understandable). If you are patient enough you will find club that will let you train with those kids though. I am training with one team of kids (who kick my but rather regularly, at least those older ones, younger ones are rather susceptible to drop shots), and one of the forum members here (from sweden if I recall correctly) is training with kids too.

That would be me. Fantastic to improve technique as they will not throw dodgy sidespin loops towards you. The bonus is that you always have someone to warmup with at tournaments.

says Aging is a killer
Wait until you become friends with the BTY R40. A dream for anyone playing with SP or MP.
I'll try them once we get back to training. But I shiver at the price. Here in UK they are £3.00 each before shipping costs are added. At that price I'll make sure do a spin test before use and ask for a refund for the imperfect ones.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I'll try them once we get back to training. But I shiver at the price. Here in UK they are £3.00 each before shipping costs are added. At that price I'll make sure do a spin test before use and ask for a refund for the imperfect ones.

I’ve ordered a box of three. The biggest tournament organizer around here is Butterfly sponsored so we have to get used to them no matter what.