Status
Not open for further replies.

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
HEY CRAZY FOOLS!!

Butterfly have not just invented tacky rubbers with Dignics 09c!!

Ever heard of Hurricane, or Battle 2 or Sanwei Target National or Palio Thors or a really fast one is Nittaku Hurricane and then there is Big Dipper!!

;);););););)

Last edited:
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
So is it tacky or not?

compared to the sheet of standard H3 I have NO, compared to the 2 sheets of H3 Nat blue sponge I have,
the same, they both pick up the ball for a fraction of a second.
Compared to battle 2 and battle 2 provisional NO
i do have a sheet of Big Dipper but can’t remember how tacky it was!!!!:D:rolleyes: Likely not as tacky!!! Maybe!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2020
It's not just that it's a bit tacky. It's meant to have a much higher throw compared to hurricane, while having easier access to speed. Rakza Z has all of these characteristics as well though.

Last edited:
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
My Dignics 09c is coming
I can't believe i bought a butterfly rubber that expensive just to test and compare it with Xioma Omega 7 China and some other rubbers like T05, Dignics 05.

I’m such a tart!!! I’ve got 2 sheets now!!!
Tackiness is still Butterfly’s most tacky rubber, and probably has been for near on 40yrs!!!!
i think D09C is a beefy version of Spin Art. Bit quicker, more springy.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Lke Greg Letts said in his BTY parody vid... and this was FOUR PLUS YEARS AGO...

We are Butterfy. We SUCK... ALL. The money from you.

We should make our MARKETING LOGO a set of VAMPIRE FANGS.

CEO: How are players playing better using our products? Chief: Well, they move around the court faster, because we have LIGHTENED THEIR WALLETS.

BTY CEO to Finance Chief... how do players afford our products? Fin. Chief: They can sell a kidney...

CEO: I see some of our blades cost over $400 each, how can players afford them? Chief: Well, they still have a liver to sell, don't they?

BTY CEO: How are we seen? Marketing Chief: No, we are seen as a greedy corperation with over-hyped products, a rabid fanboy base, and a reputation of high prices...

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Lke Greg Letts said in his BTY parody vid... and this was FOUR PLUS YEARS AGO...

Butterfly always have been and always will be expensive, nothing has changed there over the years!!!!
DHS don’t need to be, as they have a massive Chinese market behind them, but a sheet of H3 Nat blue sponge is around the same price or more expensive than Dignics depending on where you buy it. So do DHS fall in with Butterfly??, Not really as they have good cheap rubbers

since I started playing again, I managed to control the urge to try out Butterflies products especially rubbers, their all wood all round blades are cheapish and good for the price.

lockdown saw an increase in available funds, so I collapsed, could afford to buy some of their rubbers, and so far they are playing well, as do Tibhar, Joola, Friendship and many others!!
if I could , with money not being an issue I’d buy the whole freaking lot, everything lock stock and barrel !!!!!!! And try out as many as I could !!!!! Sort of like handbags and shoes the fairer sex seem to like so much!!!!
sometimes you just gotta have it, even if just to test out and experience it.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Butterfly always have been and always will be expensive, nothing has changed there over the years!!!!
DHS don’t need to be, as they have a massive Chinese market behind them, but a sheet of H3 Nat blue sponge is around the same price or more expensive than Dignics depending on where you buy it. So do DHS fall in with Butterfly??, Not really as they have good cheap rubbers

since I started playing again, I managed to control the urge to try out Butterflies products especially rubbers, their all wood all round blades are cheapish and good for the price.

lockdown saw an increase in available funds, so I collapsed, could afford to buy some of their rubbers, and so far they are playing well, as do Tibhar, Joola, Friendship and many others!!
if I could , with money not being an issue I’d buy the whole freaking lot, everything lock stock and barrel !!!!!!! And try out as many as I could !!!!! Sort of like handbags and shoes the fairer sex seem to like so much!!!!
sometimes you just gotta have it, even if just to test out and experience it.

I am reminded of RokPhish’s photo of 70 or 80 blades that he has but, at the time of the photo, had yet to try. Hahahaha.

Sent from my NSA SpyPhone from Sector 13D-SR13Z74 Sub Level 29X Fort Meade, Maryland

Reactions: Der_Echte
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
D09c is a better rubber than the esn competition. It last longer too. I avoid BTY at all cost at the beginning of my TT days thinking it's just overprice but at the end of the day BTY just have better gears and wear/tear better. That said I have to achieve a certain level to understand it. For the general public, yea don't waste money on bty, a 1400 can't tell the difference between 09c boosted and a 2 years old xiom rubber anyways, why bother.

For those who is in usa and tried dignics 09c (black) or 05 (red) and doens't like it, pm me i'll buy it off you used.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
some people just will try the new wiz bang rubber for the themselves to see if it's good for them or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.