Need help with choosing rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Hello Guys,
I'm 24 years old and i'm back from a 8 year break. Ik had hexer+ on my backhand and forehand.
I am a really offensive player who plays with a lot of topspin.
I would really like to hear your guys opinion on what rubber would be best for me.
I am now thinking about
Tenergy 05
Razanter 53
What do you guyss think is better for spin? Or is there another rubber you would suggest?
I love to hear front you guys,
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I would not recommend TO5, especially if you just recently came back from a break. It might generate a ton of spin, but it is really spin sensetive which means your controll will not be that good. A lot of people believe they can control, and use TO5 well, but that is not the case. It is a fast, and spin sensetive rubber, which makes it difficult to handle.

I would recommend Rasanter 47, or any Stiga rubbers such as DNA, Calibra or Mantra.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Thanks for the answers guys. It may be true that i AM hyping equipment up lol. I played from my 7-16 year, and played on the highest youth level of my country. Yesterday i had my first training, and it went better than expected. I Will sit down with 1 of the coaches from my new club, and ask him what he thinks, given that he van actually judge my technique.

Thanks for helping!!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks for the answers guys. It may be true that i AM hyping equipment up lol. I played from my 7-16 year, and played on the highest youth level of my country. Yesterday i had my first training, and it went better than expected. I Will sit down with 1 of the coaches from my new club, and ask him what he thinks, given that he van actually judge my technique.

Thanks for helping!!

That is the best idea. There really are any number of things that should be good for you. And a coach who sees you play can tell you what he thinks very quickly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Hello Guys,

The coach said because i am user to play with hexer+, that the transition to tenergy would be to much. I now have the hexer power grip and going to try out the rakza 7, Just to see if i can play well with a harder rubber.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl