FS/FT: Xiom AZXi (with optional r53 and d05)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
SOLD: Xiom AZXi (with optional r53 and d05)

I would like to sell my Xiom AZXi blade, the rubbers on it currently are r53 red on ALC side and D05 black on the ZLC side (both rubbers are max).
Ive had the blade for 6 months (of which 3 months it was unused due to corona). The d05 rubber is just as old as the blade whereas the r53 rubber has been used apporximately 4 hours.
The reason im selling this blade is because its not a good fit for me.
My asking price for the blade is 110 euros plus shipping. You can, if you want, purchase the rubbers with it which means it comes out to 200 euros total plus shipping.
Also if you want the full package i would also be interested in trading it for a new gauzy SL blade (all but anatomical) with a new r53 and a new hexer/r48.
If you want only the blade i would be interested in trading it for a new Gauzy SL blade (all but anatomical).

P.S. For some reason the add attachment and add image buttons dont work for me, but i can send you pictures of everything privately, or if someone can guide me i can add them with an edit.

Link to pictures of the blade and rubbers.
https://imgur.com/a/VoX3lKz

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I have a friend who was coming to India from London that is also n option

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Hello Martijn, I'm very interested in your blade (the rubber are too fast for me). Please contact me for the further arrangement.