CNT's Mock Olympics

This user has no status.
Yan An looked injured, didn’t even try. I just wonder why he didn’t give up.
Probably he got injured right after the match against Hou. It is heavy to play against a defender. I remember that back in polish open 2015 even zhang jike injured himself during the match against masato shiono (japanese defender)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Yeah but it even looked like he limped sometimes. I’m pretty sure that was not being tired.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Wang Chuqin is a beast. Deserves an olympic team spot more than Liang/Lin. So brutal style. Looks even angry a little bit
Also because he is a great double player

Reactions: NextLevel
says Footwork footwork footwork
After beating Sun Wen, LJK said in the post-match interview he brought the wrong sponge(?), and so he had to use RED on FH, and it doesn't brush as well as BLACK.

Are those guys mix matching sponges!? But it’s obvious he was using the viscaria backwards. You can see the lens in close ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Wang Chuqin is a beast. Deserves an olympic team spot more than Liang/Lin. So brutal style. Looks even angry a little bit
Also because he is a great double player

Oh I am fairly sure he is the reserve player over both Liang and Lin. I fully agree.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Are those guys mix matching sponges!? But it’s obvious he was using the viscaria backwards. You can see the lens in close ups.

He was clearly using his blue sponge on BH. I dont know why he told he got the wrong set of rubbers. It looked completely intentional. I think he has been practising with setup for sometime. Just playing mind games. He was also trying to mimic Ito style grin before points. May be to help with stress but it looks disrespectful and freaking annoying.

Reactions: silvershamaa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Results for 13 August 2020

Women's Singles

No national level WS gold for CM again. She fell 2:4 to WMY who decided not to be her 'maid' anymore as the Chinese netizens like to call it.

007uCPrEly1ghp21w1x7hj314b0lok89.jpg007uCPrEly1ghp21y4tppj313z0luqje.jpg

Sun Yingsha overcame Wang Yidi 4:1 to make it to the finals. The mid-gen ladies (CM, ZYL, GYT etc.) do indeed seem to fall short of their predecessors and successors.

007uCPrEly1ghp3sao5cbj314p0m24ar.jpg007uCPrEly1ghp3sbo6whj31200lg16n.jpg

Men's Singles

Fan Zhendong 2:4 Liang Jingkun

Wang Chuqin 4:0 Xu Chenhao

Last edited:
says Footwork footwork footwork
He was clearly using his blue sponge on BH. I dont know why he told he got the wrong set of rubbers. It looked completely intentional. I think he has been practising with setup for sometime. Just playing mind games. He was also trying to mimic Ito style grin before points. May be to help with stress but it looks disrespectful and freaking annoying.

I was thinking he had some bet going with someone how well he could do with his set-up twiddled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Is another WR#1 gonna be ousted too? Liang Jingkun 3:0 Fan Zhendong. Repeat of WTTC2019? :D

HE HAS DONE IT! LJK IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO CLINCHING THE RESERVE CARD! 4:2 over FZD.

007uCPrEly1ghp8iof9gvj31460luqju.jpg007uCPrEly1ghp89iov7cj31500lon0z.jpg

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
p9ZFR0o.jpg

rqQ7yJ8.jpg

Water in my ear...
n61dS1D.jpg

Ivo03Jb.jpg

ML: You wanna play Tokyo 2020? After you.
XX: After you.
FZD: After you.
WCQ: ...

Last edited: