CNT's Mock Olympics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Oh I am fairly sure he is the reserve player over both Liang and Lin. I fully agree.

Not an easy call for the team decision.
Probably only one of this three guys (WCQ, LJK, LGY) might take the 4th team spot, along with ML, XX, FJD.
WCQ has both technics and a mental experience, hid already took gold medal, and took down favourite, Harimoto, like a machine.
LGY is opposite. Weaker mental performance at critical moments.. (lost twice in position of 3-3, 10-5. Sort of black outs.)
LJK is alike WCQ. His last year marvelous 12 was out of this world. Beat all the marvelous one by one (except winner, FZD)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
What is LJK Red anyway? H3 or Rakza as the web says? Hard to see from the videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
H3 of course

I also believe that's it's a DHS H3 variant, just because they are so used to that on the FH.
Also the sponge color and shiny rubber would point to a Hurricane 3 rubber.

Although I did not manage to grab a screenshot with readable rubber stamps :/

On the seconds picture maybe someone can take a guess if it's a Butterfly or a DHS rubber

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Wang Yidi played well, good age at 23 to compete at 2021 and 2024 if continues to progress well.

CNT ladies team has good balance of seniors and juniors in the squad.

says Footwork footwork footwork
says Footwork footwork footwork
damn. LJK is not f***ing around.

DHS fans with H3 on both sides around the world are twiddling their rackets as we speak.
:D:D

LJK must have a huge bet with someone about spanking the entire Chinese National Team with Red on the FH.

Lol, I thought the same- but if you scroll up it might have to do with legality of his set up thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Sun Yingsha 4:3 Wang Manyu

Asian Champion bests Asian Games Champion in the fight for Gold.

007uCPrEly1ghpjnrj2iuj312e0latqz.jpg

Meanwhile, WR#1 Chen Meng continues her streak of zero medals at this mock Olympics after losing 3:4 to Wang Yidi in the Bronze medal match.

007uCPrEly1ghphz9nbbuj31i00t2qv5.jpg

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
CM: Either silver or nothing.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
World No 1 means nothing in China.

Yup, look no further than Xu Xin his-self... WR No 1 (not by accident and not through luck and not for just one week) ...and could not get a starting singles slot for Olympics on his own national team.

Reactions: matzreenzi and zeio